General Discussion

Mind the Gap

1 Like

They buried the lede

“Lynch, along with Autonomy’s now-deceased finance executive Stephen Chamberlain, who also died in a tragic car crash Saturday”

To quote a Legend:
“Nevermind”.

Disclaimer: I lack context.

Dead Internet Theory: A.I. Killed the Internet - YouTube

technofeudalism doesn’t seem so far-fetched now

1 Like

Dogs will understand that you are playing fields for them if you tell them

Super smart dog

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0376635710002925?via%3Dihub

2 Likes

such a refreshing dialogue. McGilchrist is an interesting person. Many interesting insights, one being his description of the left hemisphere as the Aegis, which is to be used as a tool and supervised by our holistic right hemisphere

1 Like

Might be worth moving eyes side-to-side while listening to some fields.

3 Likes

6 months ago I would have thought this was a hoax.

Now I’m wondering how he got his Chi so refined and if fields could ever do that.

3 Likes

Lol, time to hyper-spam all wealth stuff. :muscle:

4 Likes

Haha

Gonna run Wealth Gen + on a spare device 24/7 :laughing:

4 Likes

Yep,

100+ x a day.

Plus: Lucky Wealth + Abundance + Unexpected Gifts + all manifestation fields that one has access to.

Nothing is too much on there. :smiley:

5 Likes

I might be wrong but i just have the Feeling that we are Kind of on the same level in terms of brain gains

2 Likes

Now call me shallow minded. But i Was never really a Manifestation Kind of guy. If i Was to create a wealth stack and Spam it continuously. Would it really improve my finances or “give me money”?

1 Like

I also see them as Investments. Investments into becoming superhuman. But at the moment i have to Look out for Investments that will benefit me first before i Invest in other awesome fields like this one

1 Like

Haha maybe

1 Like

Here we are

Astrologically Inclined 5x (those balls in the Sky are tricky)

Aureus Fortuna 5x to kick in

Financial Protector 2x to preserve what we already have

Remove Scarcity Mindset 2x
And
The Blossoming of Abundance 5x both to prime the mind for hoarding Gold like Smaug

Mr Lucky Wealth 3x to see what it does

Wealth Gen ++ for a lot of time

Abundance for All to pay my tribute to this Old Gangster

And to end with Gratitude for Wealth to accept it all with a loving smile

Ready to play it non stop

Untill I have all the fields I need and a Vineyard in Bourgogne :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Rockie playlist, that gotta be spammed!

2 Likes

Yes, both. The probabilities would improve for you, as well as more opportunities, protection of financies (especially in case of the Patreon Financial Protector field).

2 Likes