General Discussion

@mysticstuffs why are you selling Sapien’s stuff?

Did you make them?

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

7 Likes

Bruh.
W H Y?

Isn’t it better to use mind settings album and all other amazing audios to achieve success in life?

4 Likes

I’m not a holy man but holy sh*t do I hate thiefs…
thats both infuriating and sad

15 Likes

its sad but we dont know if he has very serious financial problem.
i mean atleast credit the captain. something lesser to deal with karmic’ly

wait a minute…if he has the money to purchase them, then he sure is well to-do…
v bad mr @mysticstuffs

2 Likes

We don’t know if it’s the same person. Nonetheless I already reported the shop account and the product listings as counterfeit. Will message some local friends to do the same.

11 Likes

Well same name even the stuffs with s at the end…

But ok i guess if he is not he will come and say it then id apologize

4 Likes

Wow! This person is actually charging for a FREE Sapien Medicine release:
The Blood Clot Dissolver

Not crediting the creator DreamWeaver
Reselling paid for fields on a website. On one audio (and the others too): available quantity : 50
So he is reselling the same audio over and over again

(hmmmmmmmmmm I see bad karma coming his way)

8 Likes

Honestly, I can’t believe I’m witnessing something like this. I guess I now believe that people really do (re)sell Captain’s stuff.

Nothing justifies having this behavior. It makes me sick, tbh. Well, karma will have its way.

8 Likes

People whom do this, then question why their life has random hiccups. Well my friend you planted the seeds of sin yourself, now eat the sinful food. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Btw off topic…

Since ive read how some of you guys sometimes put a generic address etc to avoid the tax charge on fields, how you do it? I mean i am not being charged taxes but on TeeSpring now (at least the last 3 purchases) ive had to type my whole address and phone number for “tax checking” and that makes me feel uncomfortable every time :sweat_smile: specially because why is not enough just typing the country I live at?

It wasnt like that before…

1 Like

download a VPN on your browser and select USA while purchasing

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey guys, pls suggest an audio for curing malar bags and under eye veins :pray:

nice biology channel . recent influx of bio related vids in my yt recommendations.(i didn’t really search 4 them)

You must be good at keeping secrets wow haha

1 Like

Ahh well thats different, it sounded like in PM in which case one doesnt have to tell the other person “dont talk about my plans because its a secret” for one to know is up to the other person when to talk about it to others.

But all good :blush:

2 Likes

GUYS LOOK AT THE NEW RELEASE ON GUMROAD ( I’m sorry for caps ) :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

i have no idea how Captain_Nemo knows how the luck stat is temporarily overwhelmed lol

I’ve been wearing 11 tags including Magi Pendant. I have slr and reach for the stars which I’ve read is very energy heavy. However, I don’t really feel much during the day wearing these tags. I have noticed that I do have a difficult time waking up at night and wake up later in the morning. I was wondering if this is due to the effects of the tags and also if the Magi tag may be passively accumulating energy around me to support all the energy. I’m getting bpil today and was thinking maybe I can wear that and intercession along with pendant of Magi and see what happens. I’m concerned that maybe wearing many tags even with Magi is giving me slower results then just wearing 2-3 tags.

Yeah sus af… I mean the developers are all kinds of shady at this point.
Obviously wizard class needs to nerfed.
Monks have no defense against warriors and paladins.
Paladins are forever OP… every game… every time

9 Likes