General Discussion

:yawning_face::yawning_face:

Unitlessā€¦infinitely repeatingā€¦I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Gaia :revolving_hearts: :earth_americas: :sunrise: :trident: :trident:

I personally donā€™t follow the news but have snap chat to talk to my friends and I see some news on there. Is it just me or is the world completely falling apart seems like thereā€™s problems everywhere

They are showing hell
But actually everything is beautiful
They are 100% lying smh

2 Likes

Very very true

They got to create fear and other low vibe emotions some how

1 Like

Why is everyone and everything out there so desperate for your attention?

If it wouldnā€™t matter, why is it being pushed so much that youā€™re powerless, weak and undeserving?

You vote with your energy. Always.

2 Likes

To be fair I still donā€™t even know what countries are at war around the Middle East I think it is really has little impact in my day to day life so donā€™t keep up with it

1 Like

On Scientologyā€™s ā€˜silent birthsā€™. I wonā€™t vouch for what heā€™s saying, but the idea makes some sense.

To be honest if you have any sort of ā€œnaturalā€ birth, at home or whenever except at a hospital it will automatically be higher quality.

Hospitals are good if anything goes wrong. But they make things worse themselves.

You can ā€œreviseā€ your own birth too. Maybe it is already included in the trauma revision, mental health or other fields but in any case, it can be done.

1 Like

You should make sure you can do it if you give birth at home

I would have died for sure if I didnā€™t at a hospital

4 Likes

Yes, I had been doing birth trauma healing and such, which is one of the reasons why this caught my attention. Of, course, itā€™s not just the words that get imprintedā€¦ Weā€™re really blessed that we have access to such energy work.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been having lots of fun with AI generated images recently. Prompt was Hindu Goddess Durga embracing Rigel. I love this result so much :blush: :blush:

10 Likes

That is beautiful! So much joy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a tip:

If there is something you donā€™t want to do, but have to, redirect your attention towards something you want to do and begin to move towards it. As soon as you are in motion, redirect your attention to the thing you werenā€™t feeling like doing, and suddenly, it wonā€™t seem as annoying or bothersome as before.

No need to extrapolate on the mechanics of this. Just give it a try.

Simplest example is, you donā€™t want to train abs: begin to move towards biceps, and once youā€™re about to begin your set (mentally, not necessarily physically), redirect your focus to abs and start walking to the roman chair stand instead without much thought. (Using a rudimentary example to simplify the idea)

DO NOT, begin doing the thing you are moving towards.

3 Likes

Bro, i been here for a while now, and it still amazes me how this fields work, it really does. Like how the fuck does dream do it, how, it doesnt make sense. I just get an email saying new item in store, i buy it and it works. Alot of people would call you crazy for even trying fields, but its insane how they work.

4 Likes

What Iā€™ve been thinking about is my ā€œdigital fingerprintā€ cause yesā€¦you will be called crazy but also fired from your job xD

1 Like

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-024-00327-x

2 Likes
3 Likes

Donā€™t agree with all of it, but some interesting nuggets in there.

1 Like