Give-away of Draw Abundance and Prosperity tag (Done - Closed)

This is the first of 3 monthly give-aways from this month of October to December.

I prefer it goes to someone who doesn’t have multiple paid abundance or wealth fields already and could really use this tag. But I don’t really care once it leaves my hands. Even if the winner sells it I figure they really need the money and that’s fine with me.

Basically the first 50 posters who indicate they want to be part of this give-away will have their usernames added to a selector wheel, just say you want it. I will send the link to the wheel to a trusted forum member to spin the wheel and the winner gets this tag.

This is a give-away of a Draw Abundance and Prosperity tag bought in November 2020. It was never worn as a pendant, sometimes it was in my pocket but mostly just kept under the sofa cushion.

I don’t know where the chain is, I will only send it in a small plastic bag inside a padded envelope by USPS 1st class mail with tracking. I am willing to send it by international USPS 1st class mail as well but I won’t ship to countries where service has been suspended by USPS shown at the link below.

USPS International Mail Service Suspensions

I will not give away any NFTs or other items other than the tags in this series of monthly give-aways so don’t waste your or my time asking.

A little info if anyone wants to read

I have had various energetic and mindset shifts recently especially this week. This decision for a give-away is partly to do with the Millionaire Mindset and Abundance Mindset audios as well as other related fields. I think integration is shifting my mindset and energetic state onto a different path than previously.

In terms of Millionaire Mindset it is having to do with coming up with plans and following through with action. It is the more active component of my mindset. Any NFT sales I decide to do will go towards reserve funds for a couple of bootstrap small businesses I am starting.

Overall I feel now that letting go of old attachments whether it is mental, energetic or physical allows easier change and shifts to happen. I think many are holding onto old habits and routines, old ways of thinking, etc. yet want results that require you to let go of the old for change to happen. It depends on what kind of results you are looking for.

So to help things along one of the things I’m doing is giving away these 3 tags as an act of abundance and to help the flow going. I feel no attachment to these tags and hope they reach people that can benefit from them.

In November it will be a Cognitive and Memory Enhancement tag followed by a custom Eternity on a magnetic capsule in December.

33 Likes

I want it. Thank you

1 Like

I am in

1 Like

I would like joining this

1 Like

Good luck guys!
Great idea @Milamber

1 Like

How generous of you :pray:

I’d like to join.

1 Like

I’m in!

1 Like

I’m also in :slight_smile:
Thanks for the giveaway :+1:

1 Like

I am also in. Thanks!

1 Like

2 Likes

Do i just wait till December to show my interest?

Nice man

Im in too.

2 Likes

November and December give-aways will be separately done. It will be in the early to middle of each month and the announcement will be sudden and again for the first 50. My attitude is that I’m just sending them out and let luck and fate get them to their destinations.

1 Like

Im not only in I am the winner of them all and by the grace of the true God I will win

Thanks

2 Likes

I want it. Thank you.

1 Like

I have some of the audio fields, and none of the nfts specifically devoted to wealth but related. So if that disqualifies me that’s fine, but I am interested.

1 Like

Thank you! I will wait…

1 Like

I’d like to be in

2 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Interested, i need me some abundance :weary:

1 Like