Going on a Hiatus - Back in 2021?

Hello my friends,

So, I’ve thought whether I should make or not this post, if anyone cares really, :man_shrugging: nonetheless I will be going on a personal hiatus myself :no_mouth:.
There’s growth that is needed, however it is not only for spiritual purposes.

My physical vessel is desintegrating :worried: as I’m battling a severe health condition. Being gifted inteectually and “cursed” in this matter, surely is a blessing in disguise…My IPF reasoning tells me this is needed.
I promise I will review my tags and update after coming back, as I have to find a way.

I really need to find my way in out of this. And I’m sure with Dream’s book, IPF tag, Cognitive Enhancement Tag, SLR Tag… And a bunch of audios - I will make it. I just hope I carry enough with me to sustain. But most importantly, I take a “piece” of all of you away with me in our interactions :slight_smile:

It has been fun, it has been festive. A real KundaFest. So, KundaMatata my friends.

My intuition is calling me, and I really do hope to come back, next time truly empowered.

Really do love you all. You made it much more bearing for me. And I thank you wholeheartedly.
:bowing_man: :heart:

49 Likes

:wave: :wave: :muscle: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Best of wishes for your journey, @KundaMatata. Take care, man. :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

9 Likes

Hello @RisingKundaFest I wish you the best my friend. I am sorry to hear you are struggling with health issues at the moment and I am positive that you will overcome it. Trust God and never give up.

Your energy, positive attitude and kindness are needed here. So we will be waiting for your empowered return. Take care of yourself first and rest- an hiatus is an important step in the healing process.

Stay well brother.

12 Likes

Look after yourself, and sending you much love and blessings for the time now and ahead
:heart: :butterfly:

7 Likes

Don’t forget to take our book (yes, the one that Mr. Bicep has managed to save from pirates) along with you for the journey:

As for the rest… Already said by pm :bouquet:

13 Likes

:wave:t4::muscle:t5::raised_hands:t4:

7 Likes

journey well :relieved:

5 Likes

Don’t forget to pack your lunch.

Laughs spiritually

10 Likes

Best Of Luck Friend!And take good care of yourself and return as an ascended boss :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Take care, wishing you the very best on your journey.

11 Likes

be well my friend!

:hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

What is Hiatus?

5 Likes

Hello @RisingKundaFest my dear friend, I wish you the fastest recovery!

I’m sure everything is going to work for the best and you will come back here in no time! You sure deserve it!

Thank you once again for your help with my issues, if there is anything I can do for you feel free to ask!

I will be sending well wishes every day!

See you soon my friend!

4 Likes

hiatus
noun

1. a pause or break in continuity in a sequence or activity.
5 Likes

Good Luck to you. I hope u advance quickly on your healing journey.
“Live long and prosper”

7 Likes

Good luck, Kunda. Wish you all the best and that you return stronger, healthier, and happier very very soon!

6 Likes

@RisingKundaFest I wish you all the best on your journey to new found health. Looking forward to welcoming you back. Go well :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Can’t wait to hear the news that your health is in top shape! We’ll hold a celebration at kundafest 2021! Till then, have fun and get well soon homie! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Take care friend.
Come back energized

9 Likes