Grief Loss Loneliness

Grief Loss Loneliness (energetically programmed audio)

This is designed to help you ease out of the feelings of Grief, Loss and loneliness, to gently bring you out of your state of mind, in the most loving, and natural way.
Use as often as you need until you feel the relief you need.

18 Likes

There has been no thread for this audio field yet, that’s why I am adding it now.

It is another very underrated field.
In my first 6 months after discovering Sapien Medicine, I played this a lot and it helped a lot with emotional release.

Don’t surpress your hidden sadness and grief.
Let this field help you release these emotions and all their energy.

If you don’t cry when watching Titanic, after looping this field for 5 times, you will cry!
This is a powerful field to release all that stuck up sadness in oneself.

It is a very useful addition to the Point of No Return field.

19 Likes

Thanks!

Recently played this audio, felt nice. Warm.

5 Likes

Would this help with guilt, regret and/or remorse?

3 Likes

Thank you, JAAJ. I also find this field very valuable and underrated, though I haven’t used it in a long time. I will use with PONR.

5 Likes

I have PM’ed you with some suggestions.
Plus, Point of No Return, plus this here:

7 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: thank you captain and team

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

5 Likes

#CryTherapy :sob: :sob: :sob:

7 Likes

This just made me sad, because I realised every human being will experience this at some point of their life :frowning: because everyone will need to go at some point.

1 Like

Look mate, it is all actually all vice versa.

Being born into a physical body with all its limitations is the actual tragedy.
And then also forgetting where you came from and who you are.

The actual dream and illusion is the physical experience.
You have much more consciousness and awareness on the astral.
The Aborigines are right when they say that this physical life is just a dream.
They are 100% correct.
Once this dream is over, we return home and remember everything.

The real liberation is the return back home to the astral when the incarnation is over.
And then also, there is no time on the higher astral planes.
So everything is always there.
Your friends and family there on the astral do not miss you actually because for them your incarnation is just a moment. It is as if you never left them at all.

The only suffering is for those who are not aware of the illusion of death and believe they “lost” someone forever.

But only Love is forever.
It is all fine in the end.
Everyone is still there.
Just a question of perception and awareness.
“In the end” all consciousness reunites again.

This whole human society is brainwashed into believing that death is real.
But 50 years of scientific research on Near Death Experiences and Astral Travel proof otherwise. The ideology of death is a mass control instrument.

And the feeling of grief and loss about someone is just a combo of love and lost hope.
Regain the hope, or remove the hope completely (because it is no longer necessary), and all you are left with for that person is love.

:white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:

21 Likes

Deep.

1 Like

would you mind sending that suggestion list?

It must be in an old already deleted message, I don’t have it anymore.

2 Likes

Working through the daily self love stack and this field has absolutely wrecked me in the most beautiful way. I recently lost my dad and the emotional release it provided is unparalleled. Everything always feels a bit better after a good cry.

For those dealing with loss of loved ones I recommend giving this a listen. It’s really hard to face the emotions that come with loss and sometimes things can get so overwhelming that you can’t cry. You go on auto pilot navigating through life with pent up as sadness, anger, guilt, remorse and frustration at what you couldn’t do or couldn’t say. All of a sudden you reflect on all the things you could’ve done differently and it’s so hard knowing you’ll won’t get the chance to, at least not in this “lifetime”.

I figure any one who finds their way here is probably going through what I’m going through. Be kind to yourself, know everyone grieves differently and don’t forget to give yourself permission to cry. :heart:

5 Likes

@Nyxia I am sorry to hear you are going through a very difficult time :pray: :white_heart:

Maybe this here will help you additionally:

You and your dad will definitely see each other again one day!

1 Like

This is a perfect recommendation. I didn’t go down the rabbit hole looking for applicable fields so I’ll definitely give it a listen.

Thank you for the encouraging words! I know we will. My dad was a firm believer that when you passed it was simply lights out. After he passed I said its jokes on him because now he realizes he was wrong.

Also thanks so much for taking the time to create the daily love stack. I have about a hour and a half to go before I can say I finished what I’m affectionately referring to as day one of self love boot camp.

2 Likes

@Nyxia - Thank you for updating on this field, I am coming up on the 1st anniversary of my father passing, and I was very close to my dad. They say time heals all wounds, but it always feels like it is in fact a open wound that never heals, and is always going to be there. Yes, a year later I am still grieving, going through the motions in 3D life, but this field ease and helps with the process.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s only been a few months for me and it’s just been very strange. I can’t say that I’m in denial but it just doesn’t feel real. It was a sudden unexpected passing so I think the shock is still lingering. If I don’t think about it, it almost feels like it didn’t happen but every time I see my mom, go to my parents home or look at a photo of him the reminder is there. There are a lot of moments that pop up where I’m forced to face it.

As a child you’re bound to see your parents pass at some point. As morbid as it is, that’s the best case scenario as no parent should have to go witness their child passing. It’s just a part of this life, and while we all may know that I learned it does absolutely nothing to help you prepare for the moment it happens.

My inbox is open if you would ever like to talk. :heart:

2 Likes