Grigori Petrovich Grabovoï

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!

I sympathized with a girl who practices reiki who told me about this method

Do you know the work of Grigory Petrovich Grabovoi on the regeneration of the body by digital series?

téléchargement (1)

Doctor of physico-mathematical science of Russian origin, Grigori Petrovich Grabovoi is also a philosopher, spiritual teacher and author of the teaching on harmonious development and global salvation. With a unique capacity for clairvoyance, he can analyze matter at any point in space, detect any deficiencies and regenerate it thanks to the power of his consciousness. Doctor Grabovoi, who receives his information directly from the Cosmic Consciousness, has developed an infallible method of regenerating the human organism by creating a set of numerical series based on the vibration of the numbers. In this abundantly illustrated guide, where the entire human organism is reproduced, Dr. Grabovoi presents in a clear and simple way how to use the numerical series associated with each part of the body. He also describes the method of concentrating on these numerical series, which makes it possible to reach the spiritual state corresponding to the complete regeneration of the organism, a step to be taken in order to reconstitute it. The spiritual impulse that creates the matter of which the organism is made increases the potential for regeneration. To reconstitute this matter, it is therefore necessary to reach the spiritual level at which it is possible for the human organism to regenerate itself and to recover its normal physical functions.

Authors biography
Grigory Grabovoy was born on November 14, 1963 in Kazakhstan. Elected to the International Academy of Computerization, he graduated in mathematics and applied mechanics from Tashkent University. He has obtained countless certifications and high honors from several academies. He also has a doctorate in biology and physics. He is part of this group of beings who came to incarnate on Earth at crucial times to save the planet and its inhabitants. A genius scientist, he is also a clairvoyant, a healer and a Master

gravoivoi

9 Likes

Lol brace yourself some member will jump and say he is a fake and a scammer and was sent to jail and all.

Research in depth if i calls u so i dont have to say the whole story.

To make it short :

1- Government didnt want someone crashing their agenda

2- he in my opinion is a very special higher being on earth but he went too far too fast revealing too much lol so now there are some very questionable statements that are putting off a lot of people, like he is Jesus coming back etc and like a religion being born.

I did use his tools and methods for a while, and i liked them, some are fast, some are slow, some need a lot of dedication and a lot of focused meditation, some dont work much, etc so it has its challenges, but overall is ok. His devices are good, might be a bit too complex to understand and follow for some ppl, and that reflects in the success.

Take all you find about him good or bad with a grain of salt.

11 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to respond @anon46520955 :slightly_smiling_face:

This method is very interesting but I will let the girl with whom I sympathized share her experience with me over time.

As this seems complex, I prefer to stay focused on my energy healing methods and techniques to accompany my reiki treatments.

1 Like

I prefer the other Russian healer, Arcadiy Petrov, who specializes in organ regeneration and teeth in particular.
However, the number sequences had been discussed a few months ago in the topic Angelic code

3 Likes

thank you for the info :slightly_smiling_face:. I’ll find out about the work Arkady Petrov.

I did not know this area. It’s great to know about new treatment techniques :grin:.

I downloaded the divine healing pdf in the thread :ok_hand:

:slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

I was introduced to Grabovoi teachings a few days ago… lol

1 Like

interesting :slightly_smiling_face:.

Can you share your experience :grin:?

2 Likes

I just put some codes in my pocket, it as been only a few days though

2 Likes

Naturellement, cher ami! :ok_hand:

1 Like

reminds me of sacred codes by agesta