Guanyin NFT: Testimonials

Guanyin is a bodhisattva associated with compassion. She is the East Asian equivalent of Avalokiteśvara, and has been adopted by other Eastern religions including Chinese folk religion.
Some Buddhists believe that when one of their adherents departs from this world, they are placed by Guanyin in the heart of a lotus, and then sent to the western pure land of Sukhāvatī. Guanyin is often referred to as the “most widely beloved Buddhist Divinity” with miraculous powers to assist all those who pray

Reserved

18 Likes

I’m so happy to have gotten this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Guanyin (觀音) is the beloved Chinese goddess of mercy and compassion. All-seeing and all-hearing, she is characterized by her great benevolence and offers protection to those who are suffering.

3 Likes

Why not Venly,people seem to have issues with Crypto.com

4 Likes

venly will return next year.

22 Likes

3 Likes

Love her!!! And the picture is absolutely beautiful!!! :star_struck:

Off to have a look on crypto .com

5 Likes

Purchased. No clue what it does, but I felt it calling to me lol.

6 Likes

She wrote “cryMpto” not Crypto lol

4 Likes

oops! Let me correct things…this’ll teach me to try and multitask late at night! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

If any of you are studying the Chinese system Qi Men Dong Jia, then this NFT can help :slightly_smiling_face: According to one of the legends, the Chinese believe that it was Guanyin who brought them this knowledge.

13 Likes

If I were to make an offer on a copy that is owned by SapienMed (there are 5)… what are the chances that it might be accepted?

2 Likes

Good question. When the process first started I made offers on a few of sapien’s and somehow it came out that he doesn’t let go of his. Ofc that was awhile ago and the offers I put in were when there were two copies available. All I can say is try it and see what happens.

2 Likes

[Never mind… I got a different offer — yay :pray:]

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Crystals associated with Kuan Yin / Guanyin / Quan Yin: