Guided Journey: Unlock Full Potential

I always wanted the Limiting belief tag, But this might be better if it has an udated version of limiting belief into.
:raised_hands:

EDIT.

I just read some of the youtube comments. Does this include fields? Some of the comments say otherwise. Just cheking because am pretty sure this audio does by the desc.

4 Likes

Thanks Sammy and Captain for this gem!!!

3 Likes

Yes itā€™s fielded :green_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you very much. :heart:

7 Likes

This is amazing! How the music, visuals, hypnotic narrative and of course the fields, all tie together to target everything possible.

At around 16 minutes, the second I heard the word ā€œforeverā€, something burst out producing waves and waves of bliss. Nothing registered after that ā€¦

Phew, beautiful experience. After the session, I am feeling like a crystal vibrating all over with light.

And the best thing is - it makes you quiet, meditative, look within, calm the body and mind, all without making it seem like a chore.

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 7.42.41 PM

39 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thatā€™s awesome! Thanks for putting it into words which I wasnā€™t able to at the end of it. :pray::pray:

10 Likes

This is mandatory in the stack, I use this yesterday and today, so much calmness and alot of limitations removed

17 Likes

Really love that you take the time to bring reviews from Youtube here.

A truly majestic field indeed, thank you so much @SammyG and Dream ofc.

14 Likes

Also realized, Woven Series has been working much for me and just fields in general,

I FEEL GOOD!

8 Likes

Forgive me a question, without going into specifics could you indicate what were the signs that made you understand that you have canceled limitations?

The crystal ball

3 Likes

Thank you Sammy and Captain :smiley: Fantastic!

3 Likes

Just finished with first session of this insane Journey. Iā€™m feeling same, but different. Same body but whole different mindset. Feeling like iā€™m ready to conquer my goals stronger than ever before.
@SammyG your voice is literally created for these Guided Journeys, amazing work!
Thank you to @Captain_Nemo as well! :heart:

Probably one of the most important fields created to this date.

19 Likes

I donā€™t understand English, but I listened and frankly I feel different, calm and completely empty
thank you very much it was a nice trip

5 Likes

I am so saving that pikachu gif lol.

3 Likes

@Fender_Cad,.I donā€™t mean to beat a dead horse, but I thought you might be interested in this testimonial from someone in the situation you were asking about:

4 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Pikaaa Pika
giphy

2 Likes

Gif Battle!

giphy

4 Likes

I had the most unexpected, turbulent and exhilarating experience with this meditation. I was thoroughly surprised when it ended because it felt like only 5 minutes passedā€¦ incredible.
So for the first minutes I felt A LOT of resistance from my mind, felt a pressure building up in my third eye and for the first minute I saw a a scary looking witch surrounded by total darkness. I feel she represented the fear inside me to positive change, because it is still unknown and therefore daunting. Shortly after I had multiple body convulsions where my whole abdominal area tensed up. With that a lot of emotions came up, I was crying out of fear and pain. I think it was my ego trying its best to hold on to the old self protecting limiting beliefs it created to keep me safe. (Yeah my ego is strong). I had to keep telling myself it was time to let go and that we were safe to do so. Now I know why Iā€™ve been postponing using the meditation HARD, my ego already knew what was up haha. But letting go of the emotions felt so liberating.
Once we got to the part where we needed to visualize and feel all the limiting beliefs they felt HEAVY. They have been weighing me down my whole life. Consciously and subconsciously Iā€™ve always felt inferior, unworthy, incompetent in my abilities to create something of worth for myself and society. Never felt good enough, like this whole 3d life was too diffucult and puzzling for me to understand. Like I was not equipped for it. I felt dependent and not self sufficient in a way. Always compared myself to others wo were better at a skill/ability and undermined my own achievements. Man, I was in deep. On the other hand, spiritual and healing work came easy to me and felt natural. After this meditation with the accompanying fields I feel lighter and more open to positive change. What I want to achieve looks more atainable. And all that in only less than 20 minutes. What a masterpiece. Going to use this daily. Thank you for this from my heart, soul, spirit guides, ancestors and angels! :pray: :heartpulse:

And @SammyG I commend you for coming up with this groundbreaking idea and executing it wonderfully.
I believe fields can become infinitely more effective when we actively involve the mind, especially with an ego as strong as mine haha.
If I donā€™t get it on board it just straight up rejects every kind of healing energy work. :joy:

27 Likes