Guided Journey: Unlock Full Potential

System !

Samm Aproval

Restriction Level 0

Search and …

Woah woah

i just came back from there…

It was amazing, i was telling my friends its amazing .

This is amazing.

If you havent done.

do it.

Just Do it!

16 Likes

I have listened to this meditation daily for the past week while lying down on my sofa.

The relaxation field that starts playing after a few minutes in, is so strong that so far I always fell asleep every time without making it conciously through the whole guided meditation.

But everytime I woke up afterwards I felt more light, more optimistic and more limitless than before.

As for me falling asleep with this, I guess my Higher Self, Subconscious Mind, Arcturians etc. know better how to apply this tool onto me than me with my waking consciousness :sweat_smile:.

17 Likes

Gonna try this beautiful Journey a little later!
Many thanks SammyG and Captain!

3 Likes

This sound reminds me of the late Louise Hay sound is so warm and cozy

Thank you @SammyG

3 Likes

Recently am notcing changes in the way i think. And its hard to describe. I used this twice with one of them being a serious dive in.

Its really hard to describe but i have this feeling. Am starting to think anything i do i will be good at it.
Am starting to see my self and my room as a workshop were i develop my skills. I have been writing in my journel about the changes and it just clicked it. It might be due to this field.

Altough my stress and nervnous about certain things have not went away. Which i didnt expect it too. Because this field is not for that. But a nice heads up for others

13 Likes

What if those just happen to be (and stick with me on this) inaccurate labels?

You see, the physiological responses of stress, nervousness and anxiety are essentially the same as we have with excitement and eager anticipation. And it’s been shown (in many, very good studies) that we people have our physiological responses and then we look around our worlds for reasons to label them–say, as “stress and nervousness” or as “excitement and anticipation.”

So, what if (and really just let this be a question for you, without trying to answer the question) you’re assigning your physiological responses some inaccurate labels? (And I get you have your good reasons for labeling them the way that you do. I get that. But just–as much as you can–put your good reasons on the back-burner for a little while.) What if those physiological responses that you are feeling might be indicators of more positive emotions for you instead?

7 Likes

@Nice2knowU :sunglasses:

Ueueeeeeeeueee :pinching_hand: :purple_heart:

Step 1 Travel to … A … d a… dos… :shushing_face:

Step 2 Unlock your Potential :crescent_moon:

Step 3 Become as Gods. :volcano: :asterisk: :star2:

3 Likes

Gosh I miss that game

2 Likes

Didnt know that. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That game still has some of the best music I’ve ever heard. Chaos language is truly a gift nier has given us.

2 Likes

Reading some awesome experiences here!
How do you guys listen to the meditation, through speakers or headphones/earphones?

I myself use high quality earphones, makes concentrating on the guided voice much easier, less distraction by outside noises etc.

3 Likes

Sounds like you already have your answer. Good for you!

1 Like

Haha exactly, it’s what felt best for me. Just wondering what other people’s preferences are.

Going to try it with speakers to see if the effects of the fields hit more quickly and/or more intensely but I think it shouldn’t make any difference.
Happy healings!

A difference? No, doesn’t really make a difference, beyond your own personal preferences which you’ve already identified for yourself.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG
Is there a chance of getting this as a separate release at some point? Thanks.

6 Likes

This shit is ridiculously powerful. One listen and I’m floating around for hours. The countdown part is what gets me every time, @SammyG your voice is made for guided meditations lol

9 Likes

I tried this yesterday. I have to say, you guys are creative when it comes to putting someone in a magical trance. The earliest sources I read simply used going up and down stairs. The massage chair and headphones are genius, they address the biggest hurdles people usually encounter with the process, so is the choice of the elevator instead of stairs… it just makes it all smoother and easier.

6 Likes

Did you listen consciously or passively?

This one is really good.

Most of the time I decide to do it in a very relaxed way, I can’t stay conscious in a deeper state of mind frequency than theta, but the very few times I’ve managed to go even deeper without falling asleep, the experience was intense in a nice way.

It’s like, when I’m in theta, I can percieve a great relaxation, some blueish fog and some images of the visualisation but statical, or quite short loops of action.

But the couple of times I was awake, in a deeper brain wave, it felt like being there, like it was not part of the imagination process. like it was real and clear, and a dinamic experience, not just a loop

And also, when I fall asleep on this I wake up in a positive state of being

3 Likes

So is it another confirmation that this meditation works the same way even listening passively?