Guided Journey : Unlock Full Potential

A Guided Visualization/Meditation to dissolve your limiting beliefs and unlock your full potential.

By following along the story, you are guided through a journey within yourself. It is an easy story to follow and it works best by simply playing along. The purpose is to bring out limiting beliefs to the surface, dissolve them and then open your mind to all the positive possibilities that exist within you. Although the benefits of open mindedness stand on their own, your mind becomes more susceptible to change after listening and you can acheive greater results with other fields, subs, affirmations or self work of any kind.

You don’t have to think too hard while watching the video as the fields will work despite that. But it certainly helps quite a lot to follow along with your imagination. You can also just relax and listen and not watch the video.

The audio sets you into a deep brainwave state between theta and delta to allow for susceptibility to change. There are fields that stimulate the intended chakras, updated limiting belief dissolver, fields that increase your minds malleability and openness to positive thoughts and beliefs and more, as directed by the words in the tracks.

So for the first time, you are hearing the fields work with the intended visualizations from moment to moment. The fields are exactly what is being directed by the voice in the audios. You can directly work with the fields if you visualize along to the voice or follow the visuals, as these elements are guiding the fields direction within you.

Note: Some of us imagine at different paces. But you might find it best to focus on only one limiting belief at a time when you get to that part.

112 Likes

Thanks Sammy :call_me_hand:t4:

18 Likes

Rocking it Sammy :raised_hands:

11 Likes

My deepest gratitude to you, Sammy! :pray: :pray: :pray:

12 Likes

Can’t wait for patron release for this one

9 Likes

Beautiful👌

4 Likes

:100::heart::fire:

pokemon-pikachu

11 Likes

What a gift!

Thank you @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo :heart_eyes::pray:

8 Likes

Thank you :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Wow what a gift! For the free??! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: Thanks a lot family!
This reminds me of the Journey of the Negentropic Fool lol
PONR would be great to pair before this to help with the changes :ok_hand:

16 Likes

Very beautiful and soothing relaxing freeing thank you :pray:t5:

7 Likes

I feel amazing after listening everything felt natural it was almost automatic when I visualized the limiting beliefs go into the crystal ball I immediately felt freed from mental and emotional burdens and I can see things in a new light now

19 Likes

This was amazing

4 Likes

Oh I need to incorporate this one in my daily stack! Maybe before I go to sleep

I feel so light and calm afterwards :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Just tried this and feels sooo good. There is a feeling of lightness and buoyancy. :purple_heart:

@SammyG is that your voice? It’s so warm and soothing. Great job if it is!

9 Likes

Yeah that’s me! In this track and the others.

These are some audios I have been working on for quite some time. I’m not home yet but really wanted to release these. Hope you all enjoy them. Always felt hypnosis/guided meditations would blend very well with fields. Thought some of you might like it and well, you can try this free fielded track first before thinking on whether you should get the other tracks :)

I’m still not fully back but will answer the dozens of inquiries I got in my mailbox in the next few days :X

63 Likes

first time listening to the youtube video
amazing journey, it was really intense.
thank you so much for this

7 Likes

Noticed I’ve been very calm

3 Likes

This is beautiful, thank you so much :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Enjoy your honeymoon. Hi Sammy.

3 Likes