The Alchemical Revision of Childhood

I think so… Many of my dreams are about my 10 to 20th age and something I couldn’t classify. I dreamed from the Nazitime, very weird stuff, that hurts me in dream so heavy, that I woke up and felt holy shit what was that… Was that something I experienced before this incarnation

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing, GianLee!

3 Likes

do you guys think this can replace archetype of parental love? I’m just trying to save time not “completely” replace it.

2 Likes

It depends on what you were wanting from Archetype.

From this item’s description:

If that’s what you were wanting from Archetype, then sure!

5 Likes

Listened a couple times last night and felt pressure in my chest and head followed with feelings I haven’t felt in a minute. I always thought I was the type of person who didn’t have much of a personality and hardly showed many emotions but after listening to this it feels like a part of me I didn’t know existed has surfaced and now I feel like a whole different person. I woke up this morning and felt awesome I haven’t felt this excited like ever & something told me search up comedy videos on youtube and laughed the hardest I have ever laughed like I didn’t know I could generate so much joy from my being I was legit tearing up while laughing lol. My childhood wasn’t bad but it felt very boring my parents always worked but provided me with whatever I wanted like games, food basically anything I asked for that they could buy of course and kept to myself most of the time so didn’t have any friends. I am starting to think this is what it feels to be alive instead of just surviving this audio is dope.

30 Likes

After all that one can move to Unlock Full Potential

As a synergist or to have better understanding of what to do, linked below is a system (guide) than can be used alongside this morphic field to help with emotional awareness, freedom, and going through with your goals

Playlist for SEE System

6 Likes

This feels super comfortable, it’s like lying in the water and swimming, I will try this + new perspective + divine love

17 Likes

Ok, I didn’t realize this is the reason I felt so bad for a while.

One listen and I’m ready to hang myself jeezus lol

13 Likes

Phew, not alone haha

Once is a lot

Anyone has an idea to make it easier ?

12 Likes

I focused on some happy memories, and had a pleasant experience. Still felt lighter at the end of it.

4 Likes

The internal alchemical crucible and the crucible of the past helped me

5 Likes

Give New Perspectives a shot. And what Jen said

7 Likes

Loop some grounding as well

6 Likes

Updated Dec 24 - mistype (taaffite > taaffeite)

Intuitively answering with lots of love…

Be sure you have Automatic Grounding 2x -already mentioned

There’s an important whole Painbody Dissolution playlist here
You can adapt the list to whatever you may have that can shorten the listening time*

Ie. Emotional Mastering Protocol besides Mental Health album or Shamanic Medicine Blend or Plasma Flaunt etc.

1. Archetype of Parental Love / Wisdom of The Dying
  2. Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love
  3. Love Gravitation Wave
  4. Alchemical Revision of Trauma
  5. Inner Pillar of Power
  6. Rune Dagaz / New Perspectives (Outlook Retrainer)

Primers before starting

1. Torsion Field
  2. Quasi
  3. Taaffeite - deep healing + oxygen
  4. Pietersite - willpower, intuition
  5. Ego dissolution - making space for change and 3rd person

After session

1. Brain Refresher / Azurite - Energetic Alchemy/ Brain Dancer - Energetic A.
  2. Brain Massage - non free
  3. Anti-inflammatory related fields ie. Brain and spine antioxidant, Cannabinoid album, Auto Immune reversal
  4. Comfort, long passive healing related fields and activities with intent to promote self care. Ie. Spa Day album, Relaxing River Portal (or other portals), Tibetan Rite
  5. Detox related fields if needed. Ie. Adrenal Healing

The Tree Experience in the background if you can while listening to others

19 Likes

I also like grounding after listening with the Tree Experience as some have mentioned. This audio is truly incredible and healing, but I am also getting out and walking in nature as much as possible these days. Taking off my shoes and touching the earth with my bare feet and hands grounds me more than anything and calms my body, mind and spirit. This practice is also called “Earthing”, and helps so much to reconnect. What is Earthing - Earthing Institute :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Thanks guys :pray:

It’s also comforting to know that it doesn’t last overnight, I do feel great afterward :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think memories of joy could also help.
I didn’t try the combo myself though so no guarantee.

3 Likes

Memories of Joy can go great with Inner Pillar of Power and Torsion Field which is a possible result of Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy (‘beautiful’ transformation, like a butterfly) and is massively underrated

That also reminds me for other picks in regards to Self Love (Bringing in some of that Taurus - Venus - Aphrodite baby!)

1 Like

I have been playing the revision of inner self love and trauma series and I feel like I need this one added as well,

I realized my insecurities have been shaping me since I am young, socially shy but also can be very confident in certain situations kind of boy, Some things I can’t explain.

I have now focused on the alchemical series and added this field with a couple wealth fields.

8 Likes

They do go well together. Good for you to listening to your inspiration!

4 Likes