How to ease money-related anxiety?

I’m a compulsive buyer and have spent a lot, on fields and whatnot.
I have woven millions for that matter, just bought it after days ago, and now I bought the financial protector on my last money lol.
It will supposedly help me to stop hoarding, but umm, I still have anxiety that I’ve spent so much, I already was in debt before. Pls help :skull:

4 Likes

Kubera’s blessings is likely what you require on your journey ahead

4 Likes

Thank you… I will buy it… Sometime. Just not now. I gotta stop it :confused: My bank charges me a decent amount weekly for my debt already, I have to get out of it. :pensive:

Have you gotten Capital Governance? It will help you control your spending. Use daily, connect and meditate with it using SammyG’s advice for Capital Governance and the others you have.

5 Likes

It looks great, but I’m way over the limit already, I can’t buy more now. I lose a lot because my bank charges me weekly for the big overdraft. :sweat:

1 Like

No problem, just read about Capital Governance and see if it is worth putting at the top of your list for future purchase. The other 3 suggestions are free to read or watch in the case of Guided Journey: Unlock Full Potential.

1 Like

Thank you. Right. I will be doing the unlock full potential meditation on that matter, how come I didn’t think of it, it’s so good.

1 Like

I absolutely recommend The Financial Protector for all emotions and feelings regarded to finances!

I don’t know if you have this one and if you have tried it for this purpose, but I’m yet to experience emotional healing related to money with any other field like this!

Recommend also fields that brighten your vision on finances with their energies

Fortuna Smiles

Favors of The Sanxing: New Release

2 Likes

Yes, I just bought the protector today, one last buy for now :sweat_smile:
I will try fortuna and sanxing, thank you dear :white_heart:

1 Like

Ahem … Easier said than done :neutral_face:

Yes, that’s what I’ll do… Even though I’m capable of realising I have an OCD, somehow I can’t bring myself to listen to the related field unless someone suggests it, as now.
Same goes with medication - I recognise the symptom, I know I have medication for it, yet I still brush it off, like ‘it will go away, I don’t really need it anyway’ lmao

Oh damnit man lol
I didnt even know that posted ugh WHY am i like this
Im deleting that one and reposting smh

Ignore that earlier reply i gave. I didnt even mean to post it sighs

1 Like

Unpopular opinion but i think you should give SM a complete break. if it’s become your lifeline then take a scissor and cut it. You will survive without it regardless of how uncomfortable it might feel.

When we do stuff like this it’s because we feel a lack of. So we go externally in hopes to patch up the hole.
But a hole is a hole; hole’s go within. So all you need to patch up is go within. You are all you need.

Or
Maybe you’re hurt. The idea of getting a new energy friend excites you.
But eventually it wears off. It has to; this is how linear time works; nothing can stay new forever. The novelty will inevitably come to cease.
but plot twist: a new release or merchandise just came out!!
And the cycle continues.

Euphoria is like a wave; it’s a huge build up of momentum and then the minute it comes crashing down, you feel in disarray; the guilt, the shame, all of it. Awareness of what you’ve just done. Example in point, like right now.

The truth is instead of acquiring the next new release
in hopes of achieving a better tomorrow, why not just work with the ones acquired already and build a better today.

I’d just step back from everything and do the energy course. It’s 23 days. That’s a good chunk of time to rewire some habits.
But until then play depths of your soul

See, now that’s better lol

I’m currently on my clean up and clean out phase myself. So it’s where all that comes from

1 Like

Yes

And yes

Thank you for the free therapy session girlfriend…
You somehow understand so much. I guess it’s because you are there yourself.
I will follow your advice. Take a break from the forum while I’m saving up for the energy course, and while I’m taking it. It’s the third time probably I’m getting a suggestion of the energy course, and my intuition just goes ‘ding ding dingggg’, like this is it
But my ego though… yOu nEeD LonGeR LaShEs HaIrLeSs BoDy, pLaSmA sKiN yOu uGly BiSh
🤦😅

1 Like

You have the choice to unbind yourself for good right now
Will you really waste it on something that we already know is of impermanence?

Do what you wish
But ask yourself
How you’ll go about all…this… especially once you have those elegant, long lashes, a hairless body, and clear skin.
Even the beautiful cannot escape suffering,

Choose wisely

1 Like

I totally understand where you’re coming from. I’ve been thru it too. That’s why I researched a lot before buying anything to see if I really can’t live without it (that’s my main criteria to make buying decisions). I first purchased Capital Governance. I have listened to it 1x at least every day. Probably since last year. So that is the base with which you should ideally start. That field has changed my life for the better.

3 Likes

The anxiety can keep you in the habit of spending money.

Never buy on impulse. Keep the things, and fields etc that you want to buy, on a list for 14 days. When you then view the list you will now what´s really important.
Make this a habit through life, it will save you a lot of money!

You already have powerful fields to help you. Use them!

2 Likes

I found this free audio on the main site this morning.

3 Likes

This audio is from one of the store owners on the Marketplace.

1 Like

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks.

1 Like