Hairloss never cured for a girl who loves hair like crazy

Girl… as we have addressed several times in many hair threads (not saying why you asking again) but i meant we have it clear that stress, hormones, eating schedules de organized, lack of sleep, emotional turmoil can directly affect the hair.

And it always gets worse because the more hair falling you see the more stressed and anxious you feel then that triggers further the falling.

Keep playing the V3. Yep that one. It needs to fall to regrow in a healthy matter. Gotta take the sweet with the sour lady!

Add platelet rich from patreon
Carboxytherapy or Accu-acumaton if possible

AND loop stress relief and anxiety like is going out of business.

Like daily.

Like for 3 months at least even if you feel great after a week, nah uh. Keep listening to those.

And help the process by massaging the scalp with a bit of mashed banana or mashed avocado with some table spoons of Infusion of Rosemary and while you massage that pretty head talk to it and tell it how much you love it, same to the left hair… yep. Lots of love ma’am ;)

And try to sleep good

11 Likes

is it free. if yes how do i find it on gumroad

hi ,how can i see other threads on hair. Also can you suggest me the best way to listen. like can i listen all hair related audios in one go or

how to reply privately to someone who replied on my post

Try legendary hair serum from gumroad (paid one)
Or
The DNA repair system it has helped with my hair too. (Free on youtube) or subscribe to patreon

7 Likes

Hi check these posts to understand how the forum works

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

Forum guidelines for beginners

But for your question in particular on how to message someone, you can click on the member’s picture and it will open a small window where you see says “message”

Just know that maybe members dont necessarily love getting direct messages :upside_down_face:
We do like helping specially new members but sometimes the questions in private messages are ones that have been answered within the posts in the forum, and is typical that we reply one message and then the messages keep coming one after the other as if one has become their personal guide, and it gets tiring to be honest.

So instead you can ask under any thread of particular cases or fields you need/want information that you havent found anywhere, and that way many members (not just one in private message) could help you and we all interact better that way.

And if you still want to private message someone, then you might want to ask them on a post first if they are ok with that or not.

Dont be shy asking in posts, no question is silly, just browse the forum posts before :blush:

In the links above you can exactly see how and where to find specific threads

Enjoy it!

3 Likes

that is so great to hear that the DNA repair system helped with hair too. sorry to ask how do you know that this one helped with hair if you are also listening to other hair audios

2 Likes

That’s because i don’t have the legendary serum. So after i did the DNA repair system for almost a week by 2nd week i notice dense hair spots.

7 Likes

Gumroad for Sapien Med
Link : https://sapienmedicine.gumroad.com/

In search, type in Legendary Hair Serum

1 Like

In my experience what helps the most with hair loss is happiness and not stressing about it, the audios can fasten the process but if the foundation is not there, it either will be short lived or not work as well. So if you already used the hair audios with no success, that’s definitely where I would start and not spend money on this for the time being (my opinion)

I lost my hair and had to wear wigs for a long time because I couldn’t stand that it made me look ill and the sorry looks people gave me. My physical issues were gone so my hair should have been growing back but it wasn’t. Then at one point I decided to hell with that. My hair, nor anything physical about me defines who I am and I worked towards not caring about it and feeling whole without it. And lo and behold, my hair started growing back :slight_smile:

The body doesn’t understand negatives. So not wanting something doesn’t compute as not having it. The more you focus on the hair you don’t have, the more the body will keep giving you no hair. But by imagining you have luscious hair, being confident it will happen and not worrying about when it will happen, you tell your body to give you luscious hair :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dear girl who loves hair like crazy, i would recommend these audios which are available on YouTube:-

1. Shiny and revitalized hair
  2. Dutaresided Scalp
  3. Grey hair restoration ver 2.5
  4. DNA Repair system
  • Add memories of Joy audio for good measure, beacause who doesn’t like Joy…!

You can ignore these people above who’s trying to tell you long stories or not ignore because they are actually clever people.

These 5 audios should be more than enough. All the best…!

6 Likes

thank you so much for such a sweet reply

Hello, care to share your results? I tried the list above. I already have thin hair and with the list the hair just grew very fast but the thickness of hair has not improved even a little. May be I should stop shiny revitalised one.

1 Like

no results yet. actually i was listening to many fields as i was having many health concerns but i came to know i should not listen to more than 4 fields a day. i have to decide which 4 i have to prioritize and may be then i should see what results i get.

Tonic 31 might be really helpful for that.

A versatile field with an unassuming name :innocent:

3 Likes

Did you use hair serum legendary?
If I were you, I’d do the following:

Ego dissolution
Blueprint of life (ultimate negentropy)
Torsion field
Hair serum legendary

That is bad, then probably you should have at least one healing field, and something spiritual to heal faster, my recommendation would be the one with honouring ancestors. Good luck.

@Kyle_Reese Thanks, didn’t know about this, just looked up. Will check but I think there are some fields already related to anti-ageing and DNA repair. I’m still trying different fields to get thick hair, haven’t seen anyone posting results of getting thick hair from any field here.

1 Like

Yeah, there are lots of fields related to DNA repair and anti-aging. That’s not really why I shared it. Let me explain.

Instead of doing only a generic search on a product, it helps to dig a little more in regard to what you’re looking to treat.

Try a search such as “spermidine hair benefits” or “NAD+ hair benefits” and you’ll find information that’s more specific to what you’re specifically trying to remedy. Information you might not find with only a generalized search.

I definitely noticed a difference in hair quality/ thickness with this field. You can also ask @45stars about his experience (and I believe his sister’s) with Tonic 31. I think it’s in the comment section for that particular field.

Best of luck whichever way you decide to go :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Yh

Tonic 31 definitely helps hair thickness and growth. Keep hydrated and listen to this, will help !

6 Likes

Try to play cortisol reducer daily too