Hakuin’s Healing Egg: The Golden Healing Elixir

At the end

2 Likes

Where exactly is this egg? Is it sitting on the crown or elevated somewhat?

Here is one translation of the Japanese text that places it right on the head:

“Let him visualize placed on the crown of his head, that celestial So ointment, about as much as a duck’s egg, pure in color and fragrance.”

Some instructions seem to place it slightly above the Crown chakra. My Baguazhang teacher taught placing the egg one palm length above the Crown.

I doubt if this matters too much for this field, which is an energetic recreation of the actual meditation and its intended effects.

9 Likes

I just used this yesterday when my head/brain overheated, after using some brain fields. Eyes bloodshot. It bought the heat downward.

9 Likes

this field is amazing… so energising yet relaxing at the same time. my nervous system feels negentropic

get this guys during the sale!!

how many times can i loop this btw ?

3 Likes

Yeah this one is great, I find myself coming back to it from time to time.

I never looped it because the effects last 60 min but I’m sure others have done so

3 Likes

ehh, so i shouldnt play any other energy audios after this like jing or ojas ?

If you want to use jing or ojas I would play them first, and then play this at the end of the stack

4 Likes

Is it recommended to actively do the soft-butter method of visualing the butter in the shape of a duck egg above the head whilst the audio is playing or is it effective to simply focus on the audio whilst meditating?

2 Likes

Neither. While its always good to be mindful of the energy the first times listening and also with gratitude, neither is really necessary after, it still works wonderfully

4 Likes

Yes the Golden Elixir was a new touch of wording to an OG field
An oldie, awesome field that some might have missed on their Sapien journey.
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the same gumroad field as before, only the text and image is new.

7 Likes

Beautiful :heart:

4 Likes

The first image is on point, however in the second image that man’s foot looks like it has been re-attached to his leg :rofl:

1 Like

Here’s the OG image

7 Likes

There is no difference. The field is the same.

4 Likes

Can Hakuin’s be paired with orgone accumulator or the two healing fields would interfere?

Yes It can

2 Likes

Thanks, I have been doing a lot of things related to trauma/ego. Listening to some grounding and healing fields to enhance the healing process.

2 Likes