Has anyone seen visible results from Upper Body Workout, e.t.c?

Doing this stack daily:
Subconscious Limits x2
Upper Body x4
Leg Day x4
Core Strengthening x3
Testosterone x2
DHT x3

All with headphones. What do you think? Has anyone seen visible gains from just doing these?

3 Likes

Replace DHT with Estrogen reducer, testosterone is more anabolic than DHT.

Also use speakers, and instead of 2x Test boost , use muscle recovery 2x and read the description of that audio.

6 Likes

The only speakers I have are shitty TV speakers, so I don’t know the efficacy of that, and Sapien’s advice was to listen to Test first and then DHT, I would imagine there is some value into keeping both of them in there.

3 Likes

Add in extreme muscle growth

3 Likes

Don’t you have a smartphone ? Phone speakers work best.

DHT has it benefits yes, but using the DHT audio will convert Test into DHT, so you have less Test for anabolic processes, which I am assuming you want, no?

3 Likes

I do have phone speakers lol. I’m not actually using weights, I’m observing the results from just using these fields and seeing if I actually gain muscle mass from these fields alone. Thank you for the responses btw. It feels weird using phone speakers over headphones, but I will try doing that.

4 Likes

Estrogen reducer before or after Muscle Recovery?

1 Like

Estrogen reducer before the workouts.

3 Likes

Ah, too late. I’ll do that tomorrow. ty

Using DHT and Androstenol both, ruined my mental state and I had to stop them both and all of the subliminal & morphic field work I’ve been doing. On the good side, DHT by itself will make your muscles and facial bones extremely defined.

I lost my definition and vascularity on the muscles, but they’re the same size. I haven’t tried the upper body workouts, but I can tell they’ll just be like a normal workout, use them to maintain or gain muscle if you haven’t done anything before. But I doubt they’ll improve anything by themselves if you’ve been exercising correctly for years.

1 Like

@what I think this is a really cool experiment, and I’d be excited to see what the results are. Please follow through with it and keep us posted.

I’ve heard conflicting resources saying that DHT may be more anabolic than testosterone. Perhaps some more research would be worth it.

@Dios Can you go into more detail how DHT and Androstenol ruined your mental state? Do you think you over did them?

1 Like

@Samurai So which audios would you recommend for purely an anabolic results?

1 Like

@TheElixir Won’t go much into details as I indeed overused them, the fields are good, but I did the DHT one field playing for over 9 hours daily, and the Androstenol for 1 hour. I personally find better results if at the same time I’m having some music that fits with the field, with the DHT and music I find myself having laser-beam focus and godly determination to do whatever I wanted myself to do.

@Samurai I half-agree with you. But I don’t think DHT is overrated, if anything is underrated. I’ve done some research and wanted to test some hypotheses on my own, I didn’t want any anabolic effects, if anything androgenic growth is what I was looking for. I wanted to magnify 2 specific pro-hormones, and at the same time using sapiens video I would get this effect a lot of time faster. I’ve always had good results with Sapien, but this time I learned my lesson and I’m gonna start again using his point of no return.

2 Likes

Will def keep you posted.

1 Like

listening to DHT for 9 hours

lol that’s why you had negative effects

8 Likes

For pure anabolic use :

-2x Estrogen reducer (1x morning, 1x before bed to keep the cycle of no aromatase going)
-1x Test boost in the morning after Estrogen reducer.
-Brain regeneration for Androgen receptor sensitivity.
-Extreme muscle growth 1x after workout (you may not feel it but trust me once is enough, overuse will fk up your head cuz all the HGH will go to your muscles).
-After workout muscle recovery 2x (this is the most important audio in this list, believe me).

7 Likes

I noticed visible results from using the following stack for 3-4 weeks, daily:

The Super Human Mutant (every 12 hrs) x1
Reduce Estrogen x2
The DHT Overwhelming Presence x2
Nitric Oxide Boost x2
Automated Upper Body Workout x4
Automated Leg Day x4
Reduce Estrogen x2
Core Strengthening x3
Automated Cardio x3
Weight Loss Combo (Patreon) x5
After Workout Muscle Recovery x5

10 Likes

New stack:

Subconscious Limits x2
Reduce Estrogen x3
Automated Upper Body x4
Automated Leg Day x4
Core Strengthening x3
Muscle Recovery x2

Will be updating with results as I go along. Should be interesting, wish me the best!

3 Likes

Good luck brother, keep us updated!

@gpo What kind of results did you notice? Were you working out in addition to the audios?

3 Likes

Increased muscle size, increased definition, feeling fatigued after listening to all the audios, more rest required, more explosive movements in my sport, better fitness and stamina.
Mentally stronger.

Once or twice a week I would have a league match and train. There was no gym work at the time.

5 Likes