Has anyone seen visible results from Upper Body Workout, e.t.c?

If one had the time to listen to the Super-Fitness Stack, and the time as well to listen to some of the After-Workout Stack, some nice results would probably show after 3-4 weeks.

I don’t think one would look even close to an Amateur Bodybuilder, but there would be a difference in body shape, muscle size, muscle definition and mental strength.
There would be more rest required for the muscles to grow.

2 Likes

Possible to look like a bodybuilder after 6 months - 1 year?
I don’t know, I believe you will see a big difference in your physique.

I forgot to mention, the Myostatin audio was released yesterday on The Sapien Trust.
It could be a game-changer. If you search for pictures of animals or humans with mutations of the Myostatin gene, you will see what I’m talking about.
I think with the Myostatin audio, if it works well, combined with the other audios you will see some huge results after 1 year. That’s my opinion.

2 Likes

The Extreme Muscle Growth audio already has Myostatin Inhibition. How is the new audio different?

Myostatin audio from The Sapien Trust - description:

Myostatin (also known as growth differentiation factor 8, abbreviated GDF-8) is a myokine, a protein produced and released by myocytes that acts on muscle cells’ autocrine function to inhibit myogenesis: muscle cell growth and differentiation. In humans it is encoded by the MSTN gene.
What does is change the cell expression for two changes
It is located on Chromosome 2 and these changes are made, cell function, not genetic.
rs35781413(A;A)
rs1805086(G;G)
For hypertrophic functions

4 Likes

Did he provide listening guidelines too?

No listening guidelines provided yet by Dreamweaver.

2 Likes

Is upper body workout also for abs or i have to put core strengthening in my playlist?

Automated Upper Body Workout does not include abs.
Core Strengthening and Stomach Shrinking and Toning will work for your abs.

5 Likes

thank you very much my friend

2 Likes

I’m assuming Upper Body works for your pecs?

Yes, it should work for your chest muscles.

3 Likes

Any recommendations track wise for the love handle area? Thank you.

Stomach Shrinking and Toning should work for the love handle area.

2 Likes

If the fields are comparative to actual workouts, I wonder if a “rest” day is required, or if the Muscle Recovery field would suffice.

This is individual and depends on how quickly your body recovers from the Automated Workouts. After Workout Muscle Recovery should speed up recovery.
Also this After-Workout Stack should help with recovery.

3 Likes

I’m just going to keep running my stack daily, haven’t noticed any problems, I don’t want to interrupt the flow lol

2 Likes

Hello, I am a regular gym goer and do gym 4-5 times /week . So which muscle building stack i should use for best results ???

I am just using test booster 2 Times/ daily for now.

1 Like

Hi @ravv2016!
I have moved your post to this Topic.
Please read from the start of this Topic for some ideas and advice on a muscle building stack.
There is another Topic with some advice here.
A hypothetical muscle building stack is here.
An After-Workout stack to help your muscle recovery is here.

5 Likes

I’m curious how the automated workouts would complement or interfere with regular workouts. I don’t want to forgo my ordinary workouts, but if they automated workouts could provide additional benefit, I’d think it would be optimal to both.

The only issue is that my recovery, in general, is barely keeping up with my current workouts. However, it’s well known that light workouts can aid in recovery. I wonder if the automated workouts could also serve to improve recovery, or whether it would dig in further.

2 Likes

Thnks …Appreciate the help😊