Has anyone seen visible results from Upper Body Workout, e.t.c?

@what haven’t heard from you in a while, did you see any results using the audios only to build your body? Super curious on this…

Sorry for reviving an almost 2 years old thread (still going through the forum) but that sentence really caught my attention! However I can’t PM you as it says your profile is private. If you were inclined to share more with me I would be grateful as I am dealing with some really persistent resistance that the fields have not budged at all after about 2 months (but helped everything else)

he’s gone from this forum. But you can contact him on the maitreye forum. He goes by “samurai” there

1 Like

I have question about the automated workouts, I’ve been using the upper body and leg workout, doesn’t the leg workout cover everything related to the leg such as calves and even workout glutes as well or would I have to add those in?

whats your results with them? like upper body for example

I switched to the muscle roar

is it better? does it workout the whole body?

It’s been working for me so far, I am much stronger

3 Likes

Automated Cardio has whole body workout included right?

Also, is whole body workout enough (the one from cardio) (I don’t need results overnight lol) - long term?

I mean, for workout purposes, not necessarily gaining huge muscles - for that I would probably need to change my diet as well, to add more protein, etc.

1 Like

Automated cardio is a workout where you’re using your whole body to exercise yes. Like running

So if you were to actually run and that would meet your goals then this should be enough

Although, many have suggested that you should also move in a workout type way in addition to the fields

2 Likes

Thank You.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if upper body workout include tummy/core?