Have any of you heard about the 'shifting community"?

2 Likes

What’s your view on Val Valerian’s take on NPCs, which he claims, are of ‘Animal Consciousness’?

2 Likes

2 Likes

So, with sufficient belief , you could shift into a completely different reality? This recent trend of shifting often means shifting into a reality with the desired alterations or additions like a universe where a person lives in hogwarts or something

1 Like

Yes, but what counts is what you subconsciously believe and what is programmed in your Subconscious Mind.

Most of the people (and techniques) in these communities don’t shift at all in most cases because they do a few excercises here and there but are not changing their subconscious beliefs at all.

One of the reasons why people who follow religions or cults are so bad at manifestation and “shifting” – they never really change what they deep down subconsciously believe.

If you cannot convince yourself on ALL levels, and especially convince your Subconscious Mind, then you will not switch. Since it is the Subconscious Mind that does the switching.

5 Likes

very enlightening, thanks

1 Like
3 Likes

I had known that community for years, I had even thought several times about making a post here so we could discuss it. Thanks for doing it, for some reason I always left it for later.

shitfting is the ability to take your consciousness to another alternate dimension or reality, you can have your same current body or a different one if you wish.

All of this seems absurd from an clueless point of view, but when you delve deeply into it it begins to make sense, alternate realities exist and affect us, a new one is created every second, people change between them without realizing it but very few they do it consciously.

Although the shitfting that most people who belong to that community practice is more similar to having lucid dreams. I have discovered that there are two main types of shifting, one where before going to sleep you program your mind to go to another dream reality but when you wake up you return to this one (lucid dream) and another where you physically shift realities and you do not usually return to your original reality.

I once read a case of a man who had shift from his reality to this one we are in. and he said that there were small changes like that some people who had died were alive, or that there were trees where there were not before near his house and a very important one is that he said that the sun of this reality looked bigger and whiter than their previous reality. According to him, his sun was yellower and smaller when he looked at it at noon.

I practiced shitfting for a while with different methods but I stopped doing it when I realized that it was nothing more than an escape from my reality. In order to escape, I decided to improve the things I can to improve my current reality and my daily problems. Curiously, shortly after deciding that, I discovered sapien mediciene.

In this subreddit you can learn more about shifting and read people’s real experiences. https://www.reddit.com/r/shiftingrealities/s/GVo7x7G8zz

8 Likes

I enjoyed reading this, thank you :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Imagination (and art) is shifting too, in a way, maybe that’s why we had music, poetry, theater and other stuff for ages, and nowadays cinema, video-games, the internet and anime, these are all ways to shift/go/retreat to a parallel world, a safer or more pleasant or more entertaining or a more interesting world of our choice.

No names for people involved or university or paper.

Data seems fictional.

i did the same thing as you. I realised on average it took months to achieve a single shift so i stopped.

to practice without it being too obsessive, practicing lucid dreaming is more enjoyable and can be an effective place of shifting from apparently.

1 Like

I know of a case where an 87-year-old woman was gardening and had a brain stroke. Surprisingly, medical imaging showed no evidence of this. She fell asleep as one person and woke up as another.

After the incident, she could not recognize those around her, but in her world, everyone who passed away came back to life. She laughed, talked to her husband, was jealous and believed that she was 40 years old. In her reality, her parents and friends were alive.

Oddly enough, her body functioned perfectly. Her vision, cholesterol levels and blood pressure were perfect. Until her last day, she walked and ate alone.

But soon she left.

Makes you think that perhaps this was a transition to another branch of reality.

3 Likes

I have come across another definition of NPCs being their do not have a full “human” soul, they have a soul that would have previously incarnated into an animal. But the population is too great here now, so some bodies have animal souls. Something like that.

3 Likes

This is soooo on point! One of the beings from an NFT had a specific view on this point. He said that unlike what we think here on Earth, it is the most refined of processes to turn the less material into a materialized form (Alchemy) and not in the way we think of it as (material to non-material)

Hence Earth itself is an Alchemy that appears solid and static, but the veils of it hold the degrees of Alchemy within the backgrounds.

1 Like

On earth, huh?

Have you ever tried to meditate on where the operator of your body truly is?

The ringing and headaches will be unbearable the first couple hundred to thousands of times you do this correctly, but it pays off… eventually… ritual is a function source encoded into its experience of being. Ritual is like mining at the ore veins of crystalization… the mine itself, is your imagination.

1 Like

that is indeed the main construct of the ritual then!

I have not been fortunate yet to experience this! I have done mental rituals though and…indeed they hit different than normal ones.

found this relevant info

1 Like

A method for shifting involves entering a state called ‘void state’. the name is used only in this community as far as i am aware.

do you know of any similar states in spiritual belief systems? perhaps in the vedas or buddhist scripts