Healing Requests

New category

9 Likes

Henlo Frens

I’ve catched such a big cold, it ain’t really urgent but I’d appreciate receiving some healing energy :relieved: :sparkles:

Going now for Virus Disruption and Bacteria, and respiratory system help

Am good now, thank you frens❤️

7 Likes

Currently experiencing severe diarrhea symptoms. Relief would be appreciated.

7 Likes

Update: I’ve thrown up a few times as well

any possibility of food poisoning - meaning something you ate that you could trace the symptoms back to? Both symptoms are saying there’s something the body wants to get rid of.

3 Likes

I think I ate bad Thai food lol

There is a homeopathic remedy called Arsenicum Album that is a specific for food poisoning. Good to keep around just in case. 30C if you can get it.

5 Likes

I’m going to sleep now. It’s the only time I can heal. There is a very effective field for my problem. Imma loop it as I sleep.

I’d appreciate some healing support though. For this recent thing mostly.

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Thank you to all who helped me last night. I feel better this morning

6 Likes

@Drift

How are you doing? Anything specific we can help with?
Sending angels and protection for your continued well-being. :slight_smile:
Healing and Loving Blessings

3 Likes

Suffering from Covid. My airways are half the size of a normal person’s so any sort of cold-type thing makes it a struggle to breathe. The ongoing headache and the bad body/joint aches are also a pain in the ass. I’m running Sapien’s stuff on loop but I appreciate any and all help. Thanks so much.

3 Likes

Sending Angels and Caladrius for healing and support!

@riddlebird Please keep us posted! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m better. It seems it will take longer than expected to heal this time. But hopefully it is all smooth from now on. At least it seems so.

Thank you for everything (and the angels).

And my gratitude and appreciation to anyone else that sent help privately.

May you all be blessed in return :dizzy: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

You're Welcome White Tara

3 Likes

Continued prayers, playing angelic+ to extend the grace and healing of the divine to both of you @Drift @riddlebird :pray: :angel:

5 Likes

A complete reversal of diabetes I think would help many pray :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Well, some symptoms are improving - my congestion isn’t as bad. But I have a one-sided sinus headache that keeps boomeranging, and new symptoms come up all the time. Whether I eat or don’t - but regardless of what I eat - I feel this burning in my stomach afterwards that’s just awful. I thought it was hunger, at first, but, nope. (Have been playing Sapien’s IBS & ulcers vids)

That all said, my continued thanks for the healing help, my body and mind are grateful.

2 Likes

The headache sounds like toxins and the stomach burning might mean to change what you are eating. Something lighter perhaps.

3 Likes

Am eating pretty light considering I’m sick, but anyway, I’m continuing to play virus disruption, ibs, and anti-inflammatory stuff. It is slowly and steadily helping. Thanks!

4 Likes