Healing Requests

Please send me healing guys, I think I got food poisoning or something

6 Likes

@Jen Can someone get you Arsenicum album 30C, the specific homeopathic remedy for food poisoning? Good to keep around as first aid.

Sending healing - Caladrius and angels to intervene! Be well, sweetie! :slight_smile:

Healing and Loving Blessings

4 Likes

Thank you Rose :green_heart:

3 Likes

Do you have a servitor or being that can tap into the frequency of Arsenicum album for you? That might do well for fast results. Ask Caladrius.

3 Likes

Sent. Get well soon :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have Caladrius but I can see if my dragon can do it lol

Edited to say in case this help somebody thereā€™s an arsenicum album frequency on YouTube Arcturian sound

2 Likes

Thank you Star :green_heart:

2 Likes

I sent him to you

2 Likes

Thank you :green_heart:

2 Likes

@Jen sent as well!

2 Likes

Thank you Starlight :green_heart:

2 Likes

Praying and sent healing for recovery, good health and divine care @Jen :pray: :green_heart: :angel:

3 Likes

@Jen
Youā€™re probably sleeping
but update us when you see this please

1 Like

Thank you @ecaiii ans @Rosechalice im feeling a little better, keeping things down now. Thank you again

4 Likes

Glad that you are feeling better, Jen. Thanks for letting us know.
You're Welcome roses

4 Likes

Sending healing and dragonšŸ’š

3 Likes

Thank you @Allurre :green_heart:

2 Likes

I wish You the Fastest Healing! :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks @SoulStar33 :green_heart: started feeling better last night and Iā€™m almost all better today thanks to all of you

6 Likes

Hi guys, I hope youā€™re well. I find myself facing some challenges amidst this Mercury Retrograde, marked by an uncomfortable pressure at the top of my head, possibly related to the crown chakra, and a persistently dry throat. Sleep has been difficult to come by, especially with a sleepless night recently and a not so good sleep for the past couple of days. Didnā€™t have too much success despite trying various fields, so Iā€™m reaching out to this supportive community for healing, assistance, or any insightful suggestions you may have. Your time and consideration are truly appreciated.

3 Likes