Hello forum

I’m so happy right now. Wonderful. Love and Light :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stars::heart:

7 Likes

That’s great. How about a discount to celebrate? :yum:

1 Like

I have no idea what’s going on but I am very happy that the forum is here, that no one is leaving and we’ll keep on keeping on :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This is The Best News!
Thank You, Both, for Everything. :pray:
You Are The Pillars of This Whole Structure.

7 Likes

Great Projects and Great Competition too. :muscle::grinning:

3 Likes

Aahhh music to my ears :grinning:
Great to hear ye talked it out and all is good between ye now.
A friendship that can work through hard times, is one which will last a life time :raised_hands:t3:

The dynamic duo back together to save the world :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thank you to the heavens that the entropic attempt of the matrix has failed and friendship has won :heart: :white_heart:

12 Likes

:laughing:

Do it still either ways! Would be so much fun haha

Happy everything worked out for the better, peace was found between two whoms soul and love shine brighter than the sun of the day

I love you both. :heart:

9 Likes

Yeah I used a lot of manifestation for this outcome. I even had to break in to my sexual bank reserves for more energy :laughing:

Time to loop jing and force of life all day…

4 Likes

I still can’t believe how much my life has changed these last few years and at my lowest point when I thought of ending it all don’t know how I was blessed to run into Sapien, Sammy & everyone here you guys saved me from a path I was convinced was closed off. I am in a place now that I am seeing things much more clearer knowing aswell that the journey is a continuous growth but nonetheless I am grateful for you all and love each and everyone one of you guys.

8 Likes

In progress :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

would love to feel a bit of @This_Boy_Here energy about the place every now and then :grin:

2 Likes

I’d told @Maoshan_Wanderer it wouldn’t last. I knew the bond was too strong. I didn’t want to get too involved with everything, but I knew deep down in my heart that there was absolutely no malice within the both of you guys. No freaking way. You guys are honestly such pure-hearted down-to-earth guys, and the kinks just needed to be smoothed out. I’ve noticed in the past, sometimes the fights and complications made the relationships stronger. It shows that it’s a gorilla glue bond and can’t be broken. Seems what happened here.

Anyways, this place is a breath of fresh air, really. I have honestly met some of the realest, and most unique and lovable people here. And it’s so hard in this day-and-age, especially 'round my way, to find people on a somewhat similar spiritual mindset/path one is on. Even minutely. lol (Lots of people think it’s ‘weird’, but that’s okay. lol) Anyways, thanks to you and Dream for creating this awesome place for us… So many lovely people here that I’ve met. And honestly if it weren’t for this place, my former-Catholic self woulda never been introduced to my Divine Mother. I am grateful for everything. :pray:

24 Likes

Glad everything is sorted out! These things are passing clouds…
Love you guys - Dream & Sammy :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

Sometimes I feel like there’s a dark energy in this forum.

I have discussed this with another member and she felt the same. Almost like a curse.

Sometimes I feel it immediately as I open the website especially when I feel energetically pure. I dont even have to read anything.
Soemthing is up here ,not trying to throw shade at anyone, not bsaying its dream . It might be a random former member that was banned or soemthing completely different or maybe I’m just imagining it :man_shrugging:
I’ve just been noticing thus for a long time and it actually made me come to the forum less frequently.

13 Likes

you can’t say so we all come here dark in the beginning and we grow by time listening to field to become clear after, it maybe directed dark energy source from individual to the forum or an entity tied itself to the forum.

2 Likes

I’ve sensed something brewing since I’ve got psychic mastery. Had some dreams that might have hinted at it, but I’ve thought it dissolved after zanderos left.

The last two weeks/days definetly felt strange, not only the forum but the general energy.

7 Likes

Oh we’re talking months and almost years here, not weeks/days. So it’s not a recent thing from my experience.

4 Likes

Well, as Im not that sensitive, I have only truly sensed negativity or rather sorrow (not malice) in that awful day, but idk, Ive heard people come with the suggestion to field threads or even the whole forum - or maybe that would not be fair, thus “neutral energy” is the best?
Idk.

1 Like