Hello members of the forum

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the forum so here goes.

The name I have chosen to go by is Pat so you guys can call me that. A little bit about me, I am on a journey of self growth, one of my main goals is relationships (not just romantically but in general) , which is an area I really struggle with sometimes, mainly due to my limiting beliefs. Currently I am at a place in my life where it isn’t possible for me to form any new relationships but I hope that can change soon. I do have a few friends I can talk to (like 2-3) but I crave some more. I feel like this pandemic has impacted a lot of people, and for me personally I have lost that connection with other people, and that’s what I need and that led me here. Hope I can learn a lot from you guys and achieve all my goals.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

24 Likes

Hii! Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: glad the forum found you and I wish you, you will enjoy your journey and achieve all your goals!!

Here’s lot to learn and discover from beautiful people and yourself ;)

9 Likes

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome :relaxed: .

7 Likes

Welcome here, @servitorpat. The forum is already enriched with lots of great discussion and information. Start reading through them and also, ask anything that you need to know. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Pat!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @Destinus and @SilverZuzu. I have already posted a question in ask for advice

and I’m looking forward to the replies. if any of you both or anyone else has any guidance, please check out my post.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hello Pat welcome to the forum.

On the searching bar you can type “servitor” and youll see a lot of thread talking about everything in regards of them :blush:

6 Likes

Hi @servitorpat welcome to our awesome Forum. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome.

I have been reading a few, and will continue reading them. So far I didn’t find any that had a few of my questions hence I created a new thread, but hopefully I can fine one. If you have any info regarding servitors you can check out my thread and share your guidance, I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you @Jennyfire :relaxed:.

2 Likes

Hello there, Pat! We are happy to have you here. We are here for you.

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and the care :relaxed:.

I came here because my previous topic was closed. Just wanted to reply to a post.

I guess this post really does hit, I will take this into serious consideration, especially since I’m already doing inner work. As I said as of right now it’s not possible for me to go out and form connections, but I will try this route also

Thanks a lot for the tough love, maybe if this still doesn’t help I’ll revisit the idea. Really helpful advice :relaxed:.

2 Likes

Yeah I thought it was going to be merged into another topic Mr Akira :crazy_face:

Let us know how it goes, good luck!

4 Likes

Hi, Pat. Thanks for being here!

:v: :pray: :grin:

3 Likes

Hey Rose, thanks for having me in this lovely community that is so beautifully run by all of your contributions. It’s a really nice and educational environment to be a part of.

3 Likes

I love it too! So much to learn and absorb and be grateful for! :smiley:

3 Likes

Exactly, I’m really happy the universe directed me to sapien medicine and to this forum :pray: :pray:

3 Likes