Hello Stellars

hi im tom-lee, have been listening to and using sapien’s fields for the last 4-5 years with great results and i love that we have this community to share love, gratitude, knowledge, positivity and progress, may we keep this up and may sapien team and all of us be blessed with all the great things god and the universe has to offer

were all just light beings having a temporary human experience, lets enjoy the ride :heartpulse: :dizzy:

29 Likes

welcome!

12 Likes

Welcome Tom-Lee!! Wonderful to have you here…

11 Likes

Nicely put

Welcome aboard :handshake:

6 Likes

Welcome Tom Lee!!

Would love to read your experiences and successful stories about using SM :blush:

Here is a good start if you feel like sharing:

Share your results!

Enjoy the forum!!

8 Likes

Amen to that and then some :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy it here!

7 Likes

Nice intro. Welcome to our Crew :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Do share ur results.
Would love to know…:blush:

2 Likes

Its nice to have Tom-lee here,
been a long time subscriber as well (years)
:mechanical_arm:

12 Likes

Ive seen you a lot around the youtube channels :blush: nice to have you here too!

3 Likes

Hahaha! I thought i reconised your handle. Must be lorie ladd, right? Or one of the other beutiful souls putting them selves out there for all of us (honestly, rather them than me, online can be a brutal world, they’re so strong, i feel safe here and on certain youtune channels like lorie, but some bits of the imternet have me screaming for the hills man). So good to see you here!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:blush::partying_face:

2 Likes

@electrorainbow Thank you dear :purple_heart::pray:t2::purple_heart:If i remember right i heard something similar to what i wrote first on the show “impact theory” like 5 years ago, lorrie does uses similar descriptions, thats because the ones that are connected to intuition/higher self/ source sometimes recieve similar messages to spread. Anyway yeah i love lorrie also check out phil good theyre good humans.

2 Likes

Aye, Phil is a sweety. Also, check out Tracy Halloways website/gifts if you don’t know of her already. She’s a treasure to humanity too. You habe a beautiful day love. Im in for a heavy one, lots of processing happening today. But that, in my humble opinion, is most welcome

3 Likes