Help bad memories recurrently appeared

brothers
in the last 2 days bad memories have appeared in my mind recurrently; I need you to recommend a stack for this
Thank you!

What are you wanting your stack to do?

To prevent you from remembering?

To process your memories? (There are quite a few stacks already created for you for this last one in the Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks thread.)

To help you heal the emotions these memories are releasing? (Check out the Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks thread for this too.)

Remember, resurfacing memories are a good thing. They mean you’re ready to release and to heal those old wounds because you’re strong enough now to deal with them more effectively than just stuffing them down.

6 Likes

:handshake::handshake::handshake: i’m go check this threads
:pray:

2 Likes

I have also been getting them recently with VOC and over 1 year ago i was listening to SLR by Quadible and i remembered an old memory that i visited a few times. I cried and i didn’t realise it at the time but my brain was making excuses to not listen to that audio again and was distracting me

1 Like

I’ll give you a list of three fields who gonna help you with this issue. Use it as a base and do your own research throw the forum to find the best ones for you.

• Ego Dissolution.
  • Emotional Release.
  • Become Whole.
2 Likes

Thanks man
Emitional release Is a pure gold field

1 Like

SLR ?
Send YouTube link or complete name

1 Like

SLR = Subconscious limits removal ver 2.0

You can also loop the Memories of Joy from Dream Seeds to counter this negative toughts by starting to memorize past happy events, present events and future events also.

2 Likes

It was Subconscious limit removal quadible integrity

1 Like

Try what >>Wellbeing suggests to you, I think that will help you so much.

1 Like

Thanks