Help me Friends

I have privately messaged Sammy too about my issue

Was this issue caused by subliminal that you listening or? I think I remember someone mentioned about jaw problem. Hopefully you get better

2 Likes

Again , we have generic fields that could help any issues, like plasma flaunt.etc., but situations like this, we want specific fields to directly address our issues. Hope you get it.

2 Likes

2x Methotrexate (MTX)Powerful Plus +11x(Extra Strong) sigh energy

And take one tablet Methotrexate every sunday after lunch

Use 12 weeks and stop

Problem will solve ok

Use autoimmune fields 3x morning and evening

Bol as much

Use aura field continuously for a day flush your subliminals from subconscious brain

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Please help her :pray:

2 Likes

Please do something Sapien :pray: I request you whole heartedly…you have saved many people’s life … I have come here with so much hope … I completely understand our problem is not your responsibility but you have no idea how much belief and connection I have with you,You live in our hearts and i truly mean you are no less than God for us …you have no idea what you have contributed to people’s life . …Doctors said there is no cure and hope for this but I deeply believe only you can save me from this sufferings …

1 Like

What subliminals used say clearly here

It is not at all related to subliminals

I recommend this.

5 Likes

Thank you …Yes i am using it and also the hope and happiness field … The field is giving me some hope , I was in a phase of extreme hopelessness and depression

2 Likes

I literally could not see any hope ahead … All the time i had suicidal feeling coming in my mind … I have a very loving family and friends but i just couldnt help myself out i used to cry All day and night ,I literally had no control over my tears and emotions… I wasn’t able to handle the mental pain , stress and the emotional burden … It was too much for me , but somewhere inside I wanted to save myself for my family and a day came when i got some strength , i dont know from where and i started looking to save myself from taking any bad steps … It was hard for me a mixed feelings, I didn’t want to live and also i dind’t want to be the reason of my loved ones pain …I found this hope and happiness field , I listened for continuously one hour which was enough than recommended but i was too much into saving myself from taking any bad step … Since then i am listening to it continuosly along with the DNa repair … Even writing this post i am not able to stop my tears … I am really grateful god gave me some strenght otherwise i would not be here… I am recommending the hope and happiness field to those who are dealing with extreme suicidal thoughts

1 Like

If you can afford it, I would say give the Eternal a try.

1 Like

Eternal what?

The Eternal - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

4 Likes

Unsconscious clutter can help having these thoughts too and give relief.
And I recommend angelic intercession, you can ask help there too and they can help with infinity ways really.

3 Likes

The problem is I cant listen more than two at a time for now … I hope you understand ,It will overwhelm me… … I am dealing with so much mental ,physical and emotional burden now , the hope and happiness field is minimising the emotional burden and developing some strength and hope in me ,I am also listening to PONR in between which was suggested by my friend and along with that i am listening to DNA repair too , it is not at all working but i am still listening to it … My life was never easy , It was too much struggle since childhood ,it is like one after another ,i have been always struggling with the mental and physical battle … I have become so much tired of the daily struggles and thoughts like when i will be able to live in real terms comes in my mind or why i was even born if it was all meant to suffer …I then discovered about subliminals and i build a hope that it will atleast minimise my struggles and i used it when i was struggling with another condition and that also backfired me … I then left everything and literally moving with no expectation and happiness and then this this happened to me which has made me permanently unstable

2 Likes

Captain’s comment about the BOL (Blueprint of Life) field . it could be helpful

2 Likes

Thank you , i am reading it

2 Likes

1 Like

Please read comments for you