Help with money stuck due to bureaucracy

Hey everyone.
I need some solid advice on what fields to use for my deceased mom’s money which is stuck due to the horrible bureaucratic system in the country I live in. It’s been 9 years!

I’ve been using (since 9 months)
Blessings for Home & Hearth
Attract Good Luck
Attract Wealth and Prosperity
Million Dollar Mindset
Guided Path

Recently added Curses/Spell Remover & Capital Governance

No results as of yet.

I desperately need help. Hope that something can come up.

Justice for all
Angelic intercession

Two of my favorites for dissolving stuck situations.

18 Likes

I’ll try them again. Thanks :)

1 Like

You might want to try Wheel of Fortune, too.

3 Likes

Do you listen to Subconscious Limits Removal and Ego Dissolution regularly? If not you can listen to them at the beginning of you list. I personally also listen to them before bedtime.

Luck and Probability Alteration and Coincidence and Synchronicity might give you an edge. Also don’t leave out the Abundance Mindset.

How many times do you listen to the fields in your list? For wealth fields I believe you can safely loop them all night, especially the Mind Settings ones.

If you have a tendency assume the worst (bad from the LOA aspect) that might or might not give you anxiety, you can listen to Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation and/or PTSD Help to shift your perspective as well as heal you physically.

Best of luck to you🤞

2 Likes

abundance mindset too ?

1 Like

I added it and it seems to be helping. Thanks :blush: I am making some headway with the case worker

2 Likes

Hey hi! Does Ego dissolution make one submissive? I had it on my list and I became really mild. So I have taken a break from it.
I do have Subconscious Limits Remover though. I haven’t tried Abundance Mindset. Will fit it in.
I listen to them 1-2 times everyday. I’m very consistent with my playlist. But I don’t loop it much since it’s really huge. Need to cut down some stuff.
Thanks again for taking out time to help me.

No but I guess I’ll put it in now. Thanks mate.

That can happen at first, I suppose it is ego protesting against the field, but with consistent use you reach sort of an equilibrium between the ego and the field - optimal state for growth, incorporating changes, whatever is your goal

1 Like

If that’s your fear and attitude, then you really need Ego Dissolution…:wink:

3 Likes

Not that great at spiritual growth, me. I’ve always been trying to make ends meet. So this is all new to me. I will have to try ego dissolution once i get financially stable

1 Like

I was sort of kidding with you, but also not kidding.
Whatever fears you have built up in your personality , with Ego Dissolution you can see things clearly and break free from it. For a while you can lift off whats weighing you down in those patterns. And create new ways of looking at the situation.

Didn’t mean to sound patronizing.
I apologize for that.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Um…interesting, I am not aware of it making me submissive. You can also try taking a day off to just loop Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning and/or Energtic Salt Cleanse to make your energy body lighter. The fields might be absorbed more effectively afterwards.

1 Like

This is my stack suggestion:

Torsion Field 1x
Ego Dissolution 1x
Subconscious Limits Dissolver 2x
Maha Ganapati Yagna 3x
Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna 3x
Justice For All 3x

3 Likes

Hey no worries. I totally understand. Thanks for taking out time to help me though.

1 Like

I’ll do try. Thanks :)

Thanks a lot. Will try and get back

The Cone of Power - New Release

1 Like

So guys I started listening to the Bountiful Harvest Album along with Wherl of Fortune. Couldn’t fit in Abundance Mindset (will do after rearranging my playlist) or anything else.
I got some result. The head of the institute talked with the case worker and asked her to get the work done soon. Knowing the right people helps sometimes. But I was a little shy to ask this favor. Turns out that Bountiful Harvest took care of that. The Head offered to help me herself. A very kind lady.
I’ll update upon further developments.

Edit 29/9/21:
The kind head took the case worker to task. Threatened to fire her. Turns out that the case worker has been delaying a lot many such claim settlements.

6 Likes