The Cone of Power

The cone of power is a method of raising energy in ritual magic, especially in Wicca. The cone of power is visualized as a cone of energy that encompasses the circumference of the circle of Wiccans and tapering off to a point above the group. As a group, the cone is formed by the Wiccans standing in a circle, sometimes holding hands, and focusing on a single point above the group and in the center of the circle. They then dance, drum, chant, or perform various other ritual gestures, in order to raise the energy and extend it upwards. When the state that these actions create has reached a peak, the ritual leader will signal the group and the energy is released upwards and the cone is “sent” towards the goal This is called “Raising the Cone of Power”.

So we have the above description from Wikipedia, we can get a understanding of what what this does, it functions as an amplified re creation of the ritual, especially tailored to the user.

The user simply needs to define their goal and focus the good and successful intentions towards it.

Of course a little imagination is needed to understand the implications of having an ‘energetic punch’ to help achieve goals.

Use as needed.

(Keep in mind you are under no obligation to buy, and as most others think, they can do this themselves and show you how, so no need to spend your money at all of course.

and for those of you who do purchase, it is made in a very ordered way, with no energy wastage or loss, and the energetic mass of it, is quite a lot more than you would ever generate on your own. (all things being equal of course) The intentions are absorbed and carried to the concentrated point to be released )

91 Likes

(post deleted by author)

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: beautiful. So when we listen to this. Set intention. And then dance?

8 Likes

It’s up to the user, but I think visualization of your goal/intent is essential for achieving them while you play this or loop it since it’s only 3 minutes long. So dancing may not be necessary.

22 Likes

I hope this only enhance positive intentions… Now I’m having hard time choosing between this or chakra tag :sweat_smile: someone help me decide lol

4 Likes

:open_mouth::smirk:

4 Likes

Enhanced Visual Processing audio can really enhance one’s visualization ability, from my experience and it would make a superb combo with the Cone of Power one if one uses both of them regularly.

19 Likes

You can get those eventually

but also if you cant get it at this momment , this ones are dope too…

19 Likes

I forgot about this one. Thank you akira :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Wicca :exploding_head:

1 Like

Especially since the store isn’t open…

7 Likes

Yes it’s why I waited for it but since this audio can be access easily so I’m having hard time deciding :sweat_smile: but maybe I’ll just wait and see what’s better for me. Rather than being too rush. But this can help with manifestation so phew it’s hard choice :joy:

6 Likes

Wow, another manifestation field :star_struck: :hugs:

Comparable to an audio version of the Magi tag?

10 Likes

If you know, you know.:wink::cyclone:

Teenaged me would have given several months’ allowance for these tools. Or hustled at a part-time job to earn some extra $$ for this stuff. We are all so very lucky right now. :heart:

14 Likes

Just bought! So excited to try this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks dream xx

20 Likes

I think I decided to buy this since it’s manifestation field. Just one last thing to make sure though. This doesn’t Emplified negative thoughts right? :eyes:

6 Likes

There’s no indication that this field would amplify negative thoughts, no.

But there is this bit that you’ll want to pay attention to with this field (and/or this kind of ritual working):

IOW, you will need to use your powers of focus when using this field as you send your energetic “punch” out into the cosmos.

14 Likes

In term of visualization yes?

4 Likes

However, you focus. (We all do that differently.)

12 Likes

Alright thank you! This will be my birthday gift :grin:

12 Likes