The Manifested (formerly called Lawyer of Attraction) - Testimonials

I really know what you mean here with this NFT

6 Likes

Hello friends… youtube fan turned forum viewer today!

Can someone explain why this masterpiece is for a selected few only?

This.community seems beautiful so gifting many a chance to buy into this and change the world hopefully for the better would make sense surely?

I am jealous yes, but i also know how much good could come out of my manifestations if i had this tool.

With love

An eager and loving

Kindfulness1

4 Likes

Yes, an absolute masterpiece! Then. If you click on the NFTs tab, you will find many more masterpieces :). I imagine after a year of the community creating NFTs now, it must be a different experience if you just signed up and found out about all of these. But maybe that’s why you’re signing up today :) This gem you see, is only owned by around 10 of the active forum members, that’s 40-50 more of the contributive NFT members who don’t have it :) so it’s how we have evolved with our creations now. We look out the available means, if it comes… Good. If not, then also good! Keep an eye on the community side projects category since this is where you will find the projects who wish to openly recruit. And the buying and selling thread is where you can find some of the projects available for an additional market price. I think I have seen @Nice2knowU announcing for a copy! :) Then if you wander some more, an NFT product that specializes in manifestation is available on the Sapien Shop - The Black Orchid. Many options you can find here, and many interests that have been fueling over 100 creations now…Your interest has landed on one of the finest products here… Welcome to the forums! :heart:

4 Likes

Mine sold out… :frowning: sorry
But I hear whispers there’s another project in creation

2 Likes

That makes 2 of us. Depends on the projects :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The Cone of Power - New Release

:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

thanks for your praise of this NFT that me and the rest of the group created.

You are certainly not the first person who has commented about the accessibility (or lack thereof) of this NFT.

As such, I am thinking of turning this into a public project like The Divine Voice so that all forum members can benefit.

@Captain_Nemo and/or @SammyG
What is the process of turning private NFTs public? Do I need the rest of my group to agree to it? let me know. thanks.

25 Likes

I have tried to buy this nft twice and due to circumstances I have not been able to get it, I saved another month and with the savings under my pillow now I look at the ad every day to see if there is any luck, I know that one day we will meet beautiful manifestation nft:’ ) ps: if they make it public it will be the best birthday present you can imagine!!!

10 Likes

Oh my god. Yes please !!! :partying_face::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

This NFT has saved my relationship, holy cow, more to come later but man oh man cap, the way you binded this NFT together is absolutely insane @Captain_Nemo

You weren’t wrong about changing the title to “the manifested”, you really did mean living in the end result

4 Likes

That’s great!

One of the things I notice with this NFT is that I am unfazed by what life throws at me.

sort of like the swedish house mafia song which goes:
“Don’t you worry don’t you worry child, see heaven’s got a plan for you”

6 Likes

Please!! :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: I would love to have this one

1 Like

As long as Capt and Sammy are on board, it will happen. I am totally open to making this public as seen from my previous post. but the final decision doesn’t lie with me.

19 Likes

Thank you :heart: fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I think some of us that have The Solidifier should try to manifest this one public

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Maybe just a one time remint I would totally be interested in getting one

2 Likes

I am interested in a remint as well

3 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

interested as well

1 Like

back to sharing Testimonials
Few days ago, many of my colleagues were laid off…no notice, just poof gone, …except I was told that I would be staying and joining another team. I had a gut feeling something was coming, so I kept meditating with the NFT. If this is like having a ‘cheat code’ to life in your back pocket, then so be it…

9 Likes