Thoughts on Law of Attraction

Manifestation / LoA is real and works 24/7 all the time and automatically.

But you are right that you were scammed by marketing people on how it really works. Abraham Hicks, Rhonda Byrne etc. are all scammers.

It is not about your positive thinking, visualization or what you even consiously do most of the time.

It is all about your Subconscious Mind and the feelings that the core beliefs generate 24/7 and that you carry with you.

Check out my various posts on manifestation on this forum (there are many) where I explain it in detail. Just use the search function.

I think this here is the most short summary:

Good luck!

PS:
Neville Goddard is actually really good and provides very good and proper manifestation advice.

PPS:
Start with trauma healing.
Then with increase of self love.

12 Likes

Since this a very common topic that is of interest to lot of members, itd be best to keep the conversation going here so others can chime in, contribute and learn too :)

3 Likes

That makes sense to me.

I have a question, then: How can LoA be utilized in the face of Real World things? As an example, you’re trying to get a job, but nobody will hire you or give you a chance because of discrimination (in my case, Autism)? Does the RL things keep the LoA from working in that situation?

Technically yes.
Once you begin to believe the real world and the inner world are one and the same, can you make active changes. Typically that means feeling into a version of you that for example is being congratulated on having gotten the desired job position

1 Like

Adding to what @JAAJ commented and suggested, in order to benefit from the LOA we have to do a pre work, otherwise youd end up manifesting more of the very thing you wish to change.

We have to deconstruct the image of ourselves we built throughout the years in a negative light:

Our self-worth
Our Worth for others
Our Innate Right to Be, Belong, Get and actively participate in this world
What we deserve
Etc

And we are talking about generations far back repeating and doing the same along our lineage and society.

It takes time to change all of that and thats what we fight against every day pushing a little more every time.

However focusing first on our little own environment (family, home, close friends) to re build strong foundation is key to go out there and conquer.

Healing traumas (as Jaaj mentioned)
Forgiving those you grew up with
Forgiving yourself
Commit to control the ego
Release subconscious blockages
Release the deep rooted ideas of:

“Not deserving this because i have this and i dont have that”
“Never getting opportunities because i dont belong here or there”
“My shortcomings stop me from going far”
“This is how it is and has always been”
Etc

My suggestion is to work with:

The Subconscious Limit Removal
The Ego Dissolution
All the Achemical Revisions (some are only on Patreon, some only on Youtube)

And check all suggestions in Jaaj’s daily love stack, if there are too many just start with some that resonate with you and increase from there

The Mental Health Album on Sapien

And since the Ego freaks out when it notices we are trying to change and get rid of it, it starts pushing harder until we get terrified, frozen and go back to where we were. We feel afraid of succeeding. So to stop that from happening, always ask for intercession in whatever you believe.

Do you believe in Angels?

Then loop Angelic Intercession

Do you believe in Saints?

Then loop Essence of Faith and Prayer

Do you believe in Jesus?

Then loop The Spear of Destiny

Do you believe in other higher beings?

Then loop Devic Intercession

if you dont believe in anything, thats ok too. Then just loop the higher self connections, it knows all about you from ever and for ever. It has all the answers for you.

And just a reminder that Autistic People are not broken or a failure or undeserving of the best (whether you believe it or not or just what you think society thinks)

This famous people are or were autistic and they didnt let others stop them from shining because they knew they had traits that made them special and ran with them to succeed:

1 Like

To answer your questions, I’m Wiccan, not a Christian. I also believe in the Universe. Unless Sapen has some that apply, I’ll probably stick to the higher self connections/ Universal/Cosmic related tracks.

Devic Intercession sounds interesting. I may try it.

1 Like

Have you checked the Cone of Power?

Since you are Wiccan maybe that audio can help you manifest faster

The Cone of Power - New Release

2 Likes

That’s a new one. I’ll definitely check it out, too.

1 Like

I checked it out. It’s definitely interesting, so I’ll probably get it next month. Need to make sure my finances for the month are covered first, after all.

1 Like

Would it be a good idea to add Devic Intercession to the PONR playlist? It seems like it would fit in my case, but I’m not sure. You guys are more knowledgeable about SM tracks and energetic use than I am.

Sure i love that audio. Its energy is so pure and calming

1 Like

2 Likes

Agree with @JAAJ in that to begin harnessing the law of attraction, you must first begin by clearing up limiting beliefs. Otherwise when you project what you want to attract, your mind will still be defaulted on the limiting belief of ‘why i don’t have what I want.’ For example, Bob want to attract money. But Bob believes he always has the worst luck whenever he tries to make money. This default belief is the frame from which Bob is trying to attract money. Your default beliefs genereate your day to day reality and in this case, will generate the subscribed reality of you having bad luck whenever you try to make money.

So I’d suggest following his advice on that. I just wanted to quickly speak about how law of attraction is quite logical. And not in the woo sense of energy and all that.

Moreso, that focusing on the positive outcome of a situation more, will increase the chances of manifesting it. By focusing on the positive outcome of getting what you want, your brain fills in the blanks of the patterns that it take to create that outcome for you. The problem is that most people tend to focus on the problem itself rather than the solution. That is just human nature and is very annoying. It’s best to grow enough to be resilient enough to the problem that we accept and acknowledge it and then just put all our focus on the solution. That focus will be lead to your mind finding multiple solutions and seeing opportunities when you go out in the world and meet new people or see different things.

The more you focus on something, the more your reality patterns itself around that focus. Your brain is processing all the information around you and so when it’s focused on the positive oucome of a goal, it will process information around you that alligns with that. Get it?

So although I highly recommend not skipping the self work of clearing the beliefs that keep you in these limited loops, you can still accomplish a lot more in your life when you assert your willpower and focus on the things you want, rather the things you don’t want and reject. Thinking positively about a situation or what you want to achieve, gives your body and mind the level of confidence, clear mind and willpower it needs to find the more preferable opportunities available and push torwards success. This naturally increases your chances of success. Thinking negatively just increases anxiety, fogs up the mind and decreases willpower towards achieving such things.

Many of us just default to fearing the worst possible outcomes and focusing on them. Fear is a powerful magnet back to our comfort zones whenever having to step outside of them. We have to… acknowledge the worst possible outcomes and accept that they might happen. In doing so, we aren’t rejecting all possibilities and our minds become more open and allow us to fully focus all our energy into a positive outcome.

Why? When we are in full rejection of the worst possible outcomes, no matter how much we try to think positively, our defaulted negative repressive energy of rejection is pulling us away from positivity. The possibilities that we most reject become the walls we can’t move past in our minds.

4 Likes

Very true.

I started on the multi-phase self love stacks as of last Friday. I’ve had a few rough days with the Ego Dissolution track paired with the meditation, with plenty of crying, but I’m still going at it, head on.

1 Like

Could you elaborate why you consider Abraham-Hicks a scammer? It works really good for me. It’s the same knowledge like Dr. Joe Dispenza, Neville Goddart, Vadim Zeland, just from a different angle.

And her 15 min videos on youtube are great. I always learned something new, much better than reading her books.

I spent 15$ on her meditation (i do them almost every day) and 10$ on her book. Nothing compared to what i spent here :sweat_smile:

For this reason:

“It is not about your positive thinking, visualization or what you even consiously do most of the time. It is all about your Subconscious Mind and the feelings that the core beliefs generate 24/7 and that you carry with you.”

They never talk about this.
They also never talk about any trauma healing or shadow work.

So what exactly did you manifest using the Hicks method (if you want to share examples)?

1 Like

Btw, also check out this thread:

1 Like

That’s true. I‘m still in conflict with positive thinking/shadow work. For me positive thinking works best. I focused on shadow work for two years and it did more harm than good for me. I saw shadows everywhere and no more light. Even little things that aren’t really negative, led to negative thinking and poor results, also health wise.

Maybe i‘m more on the other end of toxic positivity and that’s why positive thinking works best for me since i‘m more balanced.

For example, i manifested a full schedule of clients and i destroyed this full schedule before with the exact opposite thinking. (Being angry about cancellation of appointments led to a flood of cancellations.)

I also manifested many many little co incidences, just asking for something and 1-2 days later it showed up in my life.

I don’t avoid negative thoughts or try to erase them, but i just don’t give them so much space anymore.

And yes, they don’t talk about the subconscious directly. For that you have techniques like meditation and many aren’t aware of the power of the conscious mind.

You have to convince your conscious self of something with very good arguments and it will also show up in your subconscious mind (but still this is not from Abraham-Hicks, but from Psychocybernetics from Maxwell Maltz).

The unconscious is always creating reality through you.

All limits and determinations retroactively make the perception of anything.

Those limits are unconscious and inaccesible. The moment you access them, they stop being unconscious and limiting your reality.

So, we really need to hunt those limits in a serious manner.

They come from the symbolic matrix of transference, law and representations of authority in our subjective experience (God, Spirituality, a Guru, a book on self help or psychology, etc) whatever functions as a place that organizes our most deep desires and attachments.

That is why desire and lack make sure you don’t have what you want. Because it is retroactively limiting you from having a reality in which that happens as a second nature.

2 Likes