Help with my list please

I’m new and very confused with the permanent physical change fields limited to 4 rule so can someone experienced check my list? I’m not sure if some of the fields here are permanent or not. Here’s my list:

Ego dissolution
Subconscious limits removal
Energy blockage removal
Nullify negative planetary and astrological effects
The guided path
Amygdala healing (+fear release)
Trauma release and healing
Emotional release
Endocrine system rejuvenation
Thyroid healing and rejuvenation
Core strengthening
Stem cells and scar tissue removal
Skin scarring repair
Fungus destroyer
Facial hair removal
Grey hair restoration
Hair loss treatment
Shiny and revitalized hair
Raise your vibrational state

4 Likes

Hello :wave: welcome to the forum!!

I understand your confusion :slight_smile:
But can you do me a favor?

Read these posts through and through and if after doing so you still have some questions then come back and tell us we will help you out

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

Forum guidelines for beginners

Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

How to Create Great Stacks

7 Likes

Welcome !

3 Likes

You’re just in time. Luna just wrote a guide to create great stacks. How I wish that post last existed few months ago when I started taking fields seriously. :sweat_smile:

You can first build a stack following Luna’s guide, then after a few months or a year, do some experiments to see what works for you and what does not. Differences in terms of response to fields are significant among people. But first adjust your list following the four post Luna gave out, and observe yourself for a while.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! How to Create Great Stacks really has good instructions. I’ve been reading a lot around here about everything as well but I feel out of my depth going through all of the information, will need more time to get it all internalized. Can’t wait to figure everything out! Great community here, I feel so lucky coming across this information and the positive people around it

3 Likes