Hemiparesis/Paralysis/Half Body Effect Only

Hi,
I don’t know if this is true or not but I maybe suffering some kind of hemiparesis (one sided paralysis) due to the fact that my right nose is a bit tilted (im still not sure if it is or not but there certainly is some muscle/bone/fat something or the other thats creating a blockage for the air to go in) and I cannot inhale properly from it, right from my childhood. Now the thing is that I have been listening to sapien/quadible’s audios since last 5-6 years and the effects have been astounding… but mostly on one side of my body which is the left side, but the right side has 20% effects when compared to 100% on the left side of my body. For example, when I listen to muscle gain, I see that left hand’s bicep is far more pumped up than the left. Same happened to my back and beautiful curves started to come when i listened to the DHT sound but the curves only came on the left side, not on the right… AT ALL. I have tried to decrease the volume on the left earphone to 20% and increased the sound on the right earphone to 100% so that I could counter the results/equate them. So it was a 20(L):100® ratio. Unfortunately… even after using several boosters there were no effects on the right part of my body and very slow effects on the left side of the body, still noticable on the left but none on the right.
I have tried this through headphones/earphones or even speakers where I completely listen from the right ear and put an ear but on the left so that left ear cant even hear it and all sounds go to the right ear through the speaker but… still no success.
Now, coming to the nostril point, as I’ve told you that my nose is actually not that much tilted but
still there certainly is some muscle/bone/fat something or the other thats creating a blockage for the air to go in. Could the effects on the right be negligible/zilch due to lack of oxygen on the right part of my body or I do have some paralytic condition ? My body always reacts to all kinds of tune, be it the morphic field or isochronic tones or binaurals… all of them. Except the Sublliminals (which never worked for me… Never).
Pls help me on this. It has been atleast 6 long years since this is happening and i simply cant listen to any soundtrack consistently/regularly because the physical change that it would cause will be to the left only and thus I will look like that " Coomer Guy " with big forearm/biceps from the hand which he faps haha LOL.
But on a serious note, on a very-very serious note.
Whats the solution ? Is there something else that needs to be tried ? Except for the operation/surgery ? Also, Im asking for the solution and wanna say this very-very humbly that pls don’t tell me - “this is the way life is old boi. some people have something, many ppl don’t have them” kinda philosophical non practical defeat accepting sympathy. Please…
I need a solution. And I need it from all. I know its not just me who is facing these problems. It would help tons of others with the same condition. If somebody had faced this earlier and came up with a solution… please tell me.
Thanks in advance to all you lovely helpful selfless beings,
Love You,
Ajitabh

3 Likes

Nose Straightener

Facial Symmetry

The left/right earphones and % volume doesn’t really matter with morphic fields. They don’t act through the hearing ability of the ears, it’s through the aura. One earbud, non stereo sound, it will all work.

Flower of Life would be good to add too, as its sacred geometry represents ideal proportion, symmetry, and balance.

7 Likes

Body nerve healing, anything nerves, even brain, blueprint of life if ya got it.

4 Likes

Flower of life, try that one and nerve healing

1 Like

I would be interested in finding out if you have tried the suggestions and if it helped you.

1 Like

The suggestion definitely was beautiful my friends and thanks for bringing 'em up. And I listened to the 3 sounds in a playlist and for quite a while but… I think there’s a deeper layer that we need to go into to find the root cause. Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming please. The deeper we dig and with me experimenting these suggestions on myself simultaneously will help us move one step ahead towards finding a successful solution.

2 Likes

so yeah, still waiting for the suggestions

The first thing is u have to correct your nasal issue. Till now u have been using only half of your breath capacity and thus 50% body/mind capacity. It could be nasal polyps or nasal mass obstructing your nasal passage since childhood. few are born that way. I had a friend who had this issue breathing only with left and I kind of suggested(forced :stuck_out_tongue:) him to do something to clear those polyps. It was 4 yrs back , he went for surgery(struggled post surgery for 2-3 weeks ) but he is thankful later for clearing his polyps.

There are so many complications (not to make you worry) to breath with a single nostril. It creates a lot of imbalances internal and external. Good that you already are sensing those issues and looking to fix them.

We are lucky that we have fields to fix without expensive surgeries. Try them if these help without surgery options,

Use all lilo suggestions - nose straightener, facial symmetry, Flower of life + Blueprint of Life(Paid).

also, it’s good to consult a doctor first and take an X-Ray to see how deep the blockage is and what’s the current condition, this also helps to gauge your progress.

edit: I trust her. You can use this subliminal if you change ur mind on subs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoq1D_L67t8&t=1s )

2 Likes