Natural Effective Breast Enlargement (Psychic/Morphic energy programmed audio)

What I want to remedy is that I am now two different cups sizes on each side. I’d like both sides to the the same, like before.

Uhm… yes. I think its a good idea to listen to the lympathic one, because you might have some fluids stuck in one or extra adipose that you hadnt noticed before because they were holding enough what was in them.

For instance, if you grab 2 deflated balloons and put some water in one then same water in the other plus just one small stone. It wouldn’t be noticeable that one is heavier (because the stone is small and no much water to make them hang larger)

But then you decide to fill both with much more water. What would happen is that now both balloons are gonna hand by gravity but guess which one would pull down more?

The one with the small stone.

Thats why you are noticing that, so keep listening to the lympathic one and massage around both to make sure everything is fine and its just that one had more fat than the other when both were say smaller.

I believe they should get even eventually. But if you feel any discomfort at all, dont hesitate to get a check up.

4 Likes

Thanks @anon51280824 Yes, I certainly had a tad more adipose on one side, but I suspect perhaps a larger network of estrogen receptors too. I’ll continue with the lymphatic drainage but I really wish I could run the audio a few times and have it work specifically one the smaller side until it catches up haha! Wouldn’t that be great?

1 Like

Hahaha yes!!

I also have same issue…

Hello Lissa,

I’m sorry to hear that. I found this thread below where it is suggested we try to address some underling cause by using fields to restore our nervous system integrity. I’ll be doing that in addition to lymphatic drainage to see if it helps. Let me know how that goes for you.

1 Like

Listen to blueprint of life before hand… Maybe thatll work?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m looking forward to try that route. I purchased BoL yesterday on Teespring but I’m still waiting to receive the email with the link to download it :pleading_face:

1 Like

If you haven’t already done so, check your Spam folder. That’s where my email provider often sends the download email. (My receipts go right into my In box.)

Yes, I have been checking. I’m concerned because I don’t think it should take so long, but it’s the first time I shop there, so I don’t know what to expect…

IME, it doesn’t take that long. I receive the download email within a matter of minutes from the order confirmation email.

The Subject line reads “Your Sapien Medicine digital download is here,” coming from notifications@spri.ng. You might want to search your whole email account for that subject, in case your email provider has put it somewhere else equally obscure.

If you can’t find it after that search, I would then contact Teespring.

Yes, it shouldn’t take this long, unless the order fulfillment is done manually where it could be automated. I received my order confirmation as you mentioned (which tells me I haven’t mistyped my email address) but the audio links never came. I searched my email account thoroughly. I’m bummed because I purchased 4 fields at once. When I check my order status it shows it hasn’t been delivered yet, but again, I’m not sure this is designed to track printed items only. I’ll reach out to their support, and hope someone responds soon.

Which emailbrand did you use?

Did you use Afterpay for payment method? I did that once and it got stuck for 2 days with status showing either waiting for or in production despite it being a digital product. Never had a problem with all the other purchases when I didn’t use Afterpay. I also read a few posts elsewhere in the forum mentioning the same problem with Afterpay on teespring.

1 Like

Hi Soul, I use protonmail.

That’s good to know, Milanber. I used ApplePay and see the charge in my cc went through immediately. Still, no word from Teespring.

I’m facing the same problem. I don’t know if I’ve always had asymmetrical breasts but after (over)using the breast enhancer audio, the asymmetry became noticeable, and quite drastic too.

That’s obviously not Sapien’s fault, he couldn’t have known. However, my appearance has become repulsive to me and I wish I could afford surgery to get my breasts even.

Luana, were you able to do anything at all to get your breasts into an even shape over the past months?

I hope and pray for your wellness.

Love, Jane

2 Likes

@Jane1 You could try the symetrycal body field:

2 Likes

I think blueprint of life could help too.

1 Like

Hello Jane,

I feel your pain. Yes, I was able to mitigate the issue as I was feeling quite disgusted with my results as well. First off, I didn’t really want them bigger, just rejuvenated (I’m natural DD).

I realized I was a little asymmetrical at the start too, but it wasn’t noticeable enough to bother me. So, maybe I had more estrogen receptors and tissue/fat on one side which the field multiplied.

As much as I love Sapien, I stopped listening to the breast fields, so they reverted to the base point a bit, and I had the regular PRP injections done to one side only. Then I used Lucy Herzig and Moza Morph subliminals for rejuvenation (they help if you are consistent).

I also tried the Symmetrical body field but can’t say I have seen any difference from that. Maybe it was working on another issue I wasn’t aware of. Also, if increasing the size is your goal, I felt that the Quadible Integrity field takes symmetry into consideration. Now, if I start to feel a little deflated, I play both Q.I. and Symmetrical Body fields simultaneously on two devices.

I apologize if someone perceives this post as disrespectful to Captain’s work, it isn’t my intention to devalue his work and promote others with the tools I mentioned. I do believe he is on a category of his own on his craft, but my intention is to be of help to @Jane1 as to how I was able to address the same issue without surgery. I too considered it seriously but am still afraid of all that scarring. I still have some asymmetry, but it was reduced to the point that it no longer bothers me.

I wish you the best on your journey to recovery.

3 Likes