HGH 2.0 Gumroad

HGH 2.0

A combination of frequencies and energetic/morphic programming that will help stimulate the pituitary gland and elevate the levels of human growth hormone in your body. HGH can help with anti aging, muscle growth, collagen production, wrinkle reduction, reversing hair greying etc.

This version is updated to return the levels to that of about 16-18 years of age and also rejuvenate your pituitary gland`

6 Likes

sounds better

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound anything like the original. It’s nice and soothing.

2 Likes

It’s different from the youtube version and soothing to hear.

1 Like

does hgh grow us taller?

1 Like

It definately will help you grow taller combining it with sapiens height boaster

3 Likes

It has gentle forest creek sound and light instrument playing kind of like bell sounds but more thicker really relaxing

1 Like

I seen this comment on one of the height bosster videos could this possibly be true?

what are your thoughts

Does he think you don’t have insulin in the morning? :thinking:

I used to be into keto (what the chiropractor Dr guy this is referencing actually promotes)… the thing is it has a lot of negative effects and people who promote it kind of just ignore those and never mention it. So I think it’s ingenious.

3 Likes

I just got the HGH 2.0 audio

Any experiences on this ? Also, from the description it seems as though it will have a permanent effect…

Bless you all :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t think it’s permanent, but only sapiens to say for sure.

2 Likes

The audio is not permanent, it just increases HGH level to the HGH levels you had in your teen years. It lasts for about a day I think

3 Likes

Please start using anti aging, it sets your cells back to the state they were when you was in your teens. Meaning all hormones will produce at that level over time. Ofc using specific audios are good but really recommend anti aging.

12 Likes

How long till you saw results?

Will do! Wish you told us earlier haha that sounds like a great idea and audio to add to my ever expanding list lol I think I’ll listen to it before bed

2 Likes

:unamused:

Read me!

6 Likes

Haha I must’ve missed you saying it! Or something lol… My B! Ill keep a wider eye out for gems of knowledge in the future lol

3 Likes

For recordkeeping purposes.

14 Likes

We just found out from the past live stream, where dream spoke on alot. Especially servirtors.

3 Likes

Did you talk about HGH audio?

2 Likes