Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

Maxilla more prominent? what do u notice

1 Like

I just tried this and it seems my nose and throat is opening up with this one…

Maybe this field is the missing link and hoperfully i can finally get rid of all the phlegm. For years i searched what could be the problem. It weren’t my sinuses or lungs. Last thing we tried was to heal and stimulate certain nerves in the face area. Nothing really worked previously maybe this one can help me.

6 Likes

Play lymphatic diffusion and stack with this (Maxilla)

Add double chin removal as a Cherry on top.

Let me know if the congestion or puffiness dissolves.

If you have to pull an all-nighter - stack with Anti Cancer v2.0

4 Likes

Better face structure in general. I look better in cameras too. This is the epitome of basic attractiveness. Anyone with an excellent maxilla will be attractive.

7 Likes

I feel like i been getting way more stares from girls lately. I’ve always been a good looking guy. just it feels like it’s been way more recently.

5 Likes

Will be getting this baby this month. I had two upper teeth extractions when I was a kid due to crowding, and the latest x-ray puzzled a dentist, according to him, two lower teeth didn’t grow at all lol. Here’s to a perfect bite and straight teeth!

Thanks, @anon14224340 for helping us all :heart: I need my mandible to move forward, correct my overbite, and improve teeth alignment. Is bone straighter a good field for this purpose? Also how about HGH to grow the bone? I’ve also read that overbites could be the product of bad posture, so I’ve been doing a few exercises and some yoga. While doing the cow pose I actually feel my entire lower jaw pushing forward. I prefer a holistic approach to bracers and surgery. I also integrate some crystals and do a bit o astrology work. Saturn represents teeth, while Venus rules the houses responsible for oral health. So for folks struggling with dental problems meditating to Saturn and Venus fields from the Conjunction of Spheres album could also enhance healing!

11 Likes

I’m starting to see some nice results from this. It is undoing some ageing related “unfreshness”, my face looks softer, more youthful. it took a little time and some dedication but it’s happening. I think this has also shown me that I was overdoing other stacks and fields… I have started to get these results after tightening up the quantity of fields I was using and reducing the number of plays

19 Likes

awesome thanks for sharing

1 Like

What??

Been listening to this everyday for 1-2 times (I really need to listen for 1 hour minimally lol) but I’m starting to see at certain angles my jawline is getting more defined. My face is like oval shape but in certain certain or environment I have this round face and I’m pretty sure I have a lot of potential to be handsome if it weren’t for my round face.

We are not exactly alike but some people say I sort of resemble him. Aryan Khan. I’m not trying to be like him though, I’m just trying to gauge my handsomeness potential. Anyways going to up this to 1-2 hours.

This photo not me in case if people were wondering. This is the son of a famous Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan.

12 Likes

Definitely listen more bro

2 Likes

Yup upping my listening time by 1-2 hours. Lowkey tryna have a sexy glow up before my birthday celebration.

8 Likes

The pain set in the 2nd hour of listening. It was like someone sculpting my bone painfully. I’m going to aim for 24 hour listening just to see what happens.

6 Likes

I’m about to play this shit for like 5 hours

3 Likes

Don’t forget, key to faster manifestation is loving yourself. Being proud of who you are. Try 24 hours with me if you want. Bones are killing me lmao.

3 Likes

I don’t know about 24 hours but around 5-7 hours

2 Likes

is that even safe and would it even work . i have tried 5 hours and i didn’t feel an discomfit or i didn’t feel like it was to much for me. but my brothers always talking about don’t play it more then 3 times a day , even if I can handle it

4 Likes

It’s ok to play it 3 times. For me personally, I just like experiencing compounding effects.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Look at this maxilla (and face) :heart_eyes:

(Actress Constance Wu)

8 Likes

Okay guys so I have some results. I bought this about 2 days ago at night time, and with maybe 10 uses in the span of those 2 days, I’ve already experienced forward growth in my maxilla. My nose is no longer so tiny and my side profile is better. I can also breathe better through my nose and no longer have to mouth breathe. Even with allergy congestion, I am still able to breathe through my nose. This is an absolutely remarkable field and has given me very fast results.

14 Likes