Hi is it possible to create a field to give you abilities and skills you do not have?

I’ve been wanting to create a field using the concept of super powers is it possible for doing that ? My favorite power is the the sharingan from Naruto I thought it would be possible with but I have no idea if it would I’m looking for some information before I start doing it thank you?

2 Likes

Mmmm, theoretically there are fields that would allow you to do that but I understand that you must learn the concept of what you want to try to replicate it, which is very difficult if not impossible.
A simpler path would be to see what effects you expect to obtain from that sharingan? A psychological change, a physical change, etc. I could say that an advantage of sharingan is that it allows you to analyze the exact movement of people. In other words you want to have a very fast level of analysis through a simple observation. To achieve this, it occurs to me to use exp potion nft with the intention of improving your observation and learning skills, you can also obtain the the mentalist nft that improves that aspect of observation and together with good judgment or natural ability you may be able to replicate those movements quickly, and that way you can repeat the exercise and look for other fields that achieve the effect you are looking for with those superpowers.
Remember that some superpowers tend to be hyperboles of natural abilities that all people possess but many times, due to laziness or ignorance, they do not train to achieve their maximum potential.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding :grin: can a person gain abilities from a morphic field that they do not have like a skill and such as encyclopedic knowledge or physiological changes?
I’ve already heard a field for myself that is for superpowers especially but it means mainly to what’s known as meta ability creation and with something called complete arsenal I gained the information from superpower wiki fandom

> Blockquote

> Blockquote

Yes. But I’ll let you find the clearer answers and meaning of that yes as you go along in this forum, that’s part of the fun isn’t it. Welcome to the forum !

2 Likes

Hi @Maxout!

Yes, in fact part of the fun of the forum, besides finding people who are also interested in similar things, is studying the info that comes from years of experimenting with the morphic fields of Sapien Medicine. Many of your questions can be answered by using the Search function - the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of each forum page. You can open yourself up to the wonder of many amazing things. Enjoy!

Welcome White KY

4 Likes

Can a superpower be replicated conceptually and energetically I mean I get the conceptual part but the energetic but as a chaos magician I think is can be done we deal with pop culture but can it be done?

Yes but it’ll be manifested through the ordinary workings and operations of the human system first and foremost. So for example, the “sharingan” could manifest as a kind of clairvoyance and increased psychic functioning. It tends to adapt to the closest thing that can actually objectively manifest. In theory you could alter yourself on a much deeper level to allow for 1:1 replication of fantasy powers, but that’s just in theory. I’ve yet to see a single person pull that off, but they could be out there.

1 Like

Possible to create a morphic field that has many abilities but it’s from one character like Naruto having all his abilities?

Yep. But again keep in mind they’ll tend to manifest through more “realistic” means. So aside from the sharingan example, the 8 trigrams technique would likely involve actual chi manipulation and such. But if we have a more “fantasy” power like the rasengan for example, well… I’m not gonna suggest it’s impossible for that to objectively occur, but it would be quite the feat. Certainly abnormal and beyond the usual scope of expected effects. The way in which the field is built and what it specifically does would have to be quite innovative, I’d imagine.

Because I built an OC an original character and I want to create a field out of it that’s why I’m asking these questions but they’re about a hundred different abilities I’ve added to the character is it possible to add those hundred abilities in one morphic field? File down below to see what is possible because I actually would love to create this morphic field for myself thank you

That’s definitely a lot :eyes:

You’d need to break it down in many many many sub-fields. I’d prioritize if I were you, but of course do whatever you think is most right. I’d essentially make chunks of the entire document. I’d start making a field for chunk one, once all those results manifest, then I’d make a field for chunk two, and once those results manifest, I’d make a field for chunk three, and so on and so forth.

I’d also think what powers make other powers redundant, or what powers can replicate the other powers. Or you might be in for quite a long journey. I’d prioritize the list contents hella.

If you have too many goals, directives and information it tends to just not work. In my experience anyway. So I’d personally suggest conquering Rome one chunk at a time rather than trying to take it all on at once, to use an analogy.

1 Like

In the past I used to pay a guy $15 to make a field I was thinking about him making that specific field for me and he said he could do it that’s why I’m asking that question this question about my OC and superpowers this form has been very good to me thank you

1 Like

Best of luck ^^

1 Like

One last question one how would something like meta ability creation or absolute ability creations it’s called now on the wiki work with a morphic field which is the ability to create limitless abilities?

Depends on how the field is programmed. Can manifest in various ways. So you’d have to ask the guy you’d want to be purchasing it from as he’d choose the route, or just leave it to the intelligence of your subconscious to figure out. But a possible means of manifestation is the restructuring and synthesizing of already existing resources in your neurology to create new “abilities”. But that’s just one possible way, there’s many others.

1 Like

Just be sure that the “guy” can really do it. The people that claim they can do morphic fields most often offer underwhelming services.

Without even knowing him I really doubt the person can do it. For it to be done he has to have a deep understanding of everything you want and have this skill too, how to apply it to the human body etc.
Otherwise he could not recreate it for you.

Just be safe and don’t get fucked over that is my main concern

1 Like

May I ask you Thomas are you the same Thomas who used to make fields on YouTube because we actually knew each other a long time ago I actually liked your fields in the past I still do but do you know any people who can make fields like Adonis Fields he owns your channel now if you’re that Thomas? If you know who I am I’m the only maxout who had a podcast and still has a podcast

This. I’d be extremely surprised if the person in question succeeds in making such a complex field. And to only be charging 15 bucks for what would presumably take an insane amount of time and energy for that level of complexity… is off. I’d definitely be a bit cautious @Maxout

Losing 15 bucks isn’t the end of the world of course. Just ensure it’s a safe payment processor and all that.

1 Like

True I actually thought it was too good to be true later

1 Like

No not the same person sorry.

1 Like