Hi is it possible to create a field to give you abilities and skills you do not have?

Question do you know any field makers ? At this moment I can’t make my field and this will help me in my journey?

Hi @Maxout

We have a thread called Requests and Fields where you can suggest for a field to be made by Sapienmed. Also there is tons of info in the forum that will assist you with what it might take to make fields; so much information in fact that many of us have taken years to explore and study it.

1 Like

A question that I have about morphic field specifically one that I have on that is about metability creation and gives you all abilities
How would any ability manifest in this tangible physical world of what the makers of this morphic field who made it for me said

This Field works by manipulating the subatomic particles that make up all matter, allowing it to interact with the quantum field in a way that activates all desired superpowers. These fields, also known as the “blueprint of life,” are the underlying patterns that govern the development and function of all living organisms. This field may works on its own just by listening to it in quite place, but don’t forget to work on yourself as well. Very complex frequencies designed to work slowly to not overstimulate the system, stay disciplined! :)

I tried the ego disillusion morphic field as well as subconscious limiter removal and subconscious dissolve morphic field and I’ve gotten some good results with it on other stuff but I have not been able to manifest anything with my other morphic field other than red eyes and some weight loss and regain of stamina but I’ve noticed in the morning that all my muscles hurt what powers did I want to gain is absolute condition and a ability similar to The rinnegan but not the same and genetic perfection but I seem to be getting close to one of them at least so I think :blush::grin::dna::alien::pray:

@Maxout
This is the Sapien Medicine Forum. We use and discuss the fields of SapienMed here and not other creators. There is a thread where you can discuss other creators and can ask your questions here: Discussion for other Creator Channels - The Quisquiliarum Quibbles - Sapien Medicine

2 Likes