The Higher Self NFT: Testimonials

So many things to explore in this NFT!!!

17 Likes

This is Beautiful! Congratulations! Thank you, Captain! :sparkling_heart:

19 Likes

Wow! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Congrats guys! :clap:

13 Likes

What People think Higher Self Connection feels like

What it actually feels like

34 Likes

Things always happen at seemingly the right time. Thanks to the group and Captain for this blissful creation.

14 Likes

Thank you very much @hugo6406 for leading this project and of course to @Captain_Nemo for making it.

And of course to all the team members and their super valuable input, especially @lezeallion.

This may be the most important NFT ever made!
I mean, the Higher Self is literally one’s personal everything.
It is your god, your home, your family, your past and your future.

It also goes perfectly, visually and conceptually, hand in hand with Blueprint of Love:

36 Likes

Congratulations to everybody in this group specially @hugo6406 i for whatever reason have always felt your energy like of a little brother to me, so i feel super proud and happy for you!

I really appreciated you coming to me offering to buy a copy with the release. I rejected it not because i didnt think it was like a wow NFT, on the contrary i was positive it was going to come out being an absolute gem! But i thought someone else could benefit more or needed it more than me right at this point in my journey.

But as usual the final product surpassed even the highest expectation of it. And ended up being incredibly whole and perfected to detail.

Congratulations again!! And looking forward to witness your growth right in front of our eyes.

:heart:

19 Likes

I don’t think many will drop crazy experiences or deep insights in this threard since this whole NFT is personal

but I’m able to say this much

whatever NFT you have to trade for this one, its worth it

25 Likes

Anything that you could possibly be seeking and will seek in the future of this lifetime, can be fulfilled through this.

For those that feel something is missing, for those that desire direction, this is like a Rite of Passage combined with Universal Consciousness with clearings, love, forgiveness and more.

Even if there is not much said on this thread, if you have an opportunity, please know, it is 100% worth it. I have spent so much money on fields until I finally stopped because I realized it would never end. I went to find myself and took a break from the forums a bit for all the creators I use.

My Higher Self called me back, solely for this. And I had some help from friends in the group to be da*n sure I made it back. A big thanks to everyone and captain, let the new journey, truly begin :heart:

22 Likes

This is one of the craziest NFT’s I’ve ever had and felt lol i feel so connected to a part of me that’s divine

I’ll write more later, but this is a must have for every one

Thank you @anon46074933 for looking out for me during release brother :pray:

I’m going to try going back to sleep now lol

Thank you dream :)

19 Likes

How can we possibly use this field to bring about our desired manifestations?

4 Likes

Everyone’s Higher Self will work differently with them. Do not think of them as some type of other deity or a being that is not an exact version of you with more wisdom. It is the real you in your highest, godly form. And they want, what you truly want. whether you know you desire it or not. This latter part is the hardest to realize.

Simple tricks to assist you that have helped me, is mine doesn’t really use the word “no.”

If I desire something that is not for my highest good, it comes with a “now why would that be helpful?”

They will get you to start thinking about why you are desiring such things in your reality. Why do you not feel fulfilled NOW. There is no reason you should feel unfulfilled or unhappy in any present moment. This field will lead you to that realization, that you are choosing to desire something you lack when you are already complete, perfect and have the capability to feel at bliss like a buddha NOW.

Not only does it connect you gradually to the archive of wisdom and knowledge directly thus impacting your actions, thoughts, and self inquisition abilities - but keep trying to talk to them. They’re there and your ‘deep thoughts’ are much more “one” now than ever.

Ask questions about your desired manifestations, and ask deeply and truthfully for what you want to know. Be open to the response. Think about it like this, if your higher self disagrees or says wait, it’s because YOU have a better idea for YOU. This isn’t a parent saying no to you, it’s you doing you a favor for your own highest good. They know more about you, than you could even try to conceive about yourself in a single lifetime - because that’s how massive their library of all their versions of “you” are.

Open the door, step into the library of your Soul, and begin re-learning the forgotten wisdom of your lives. You will thank yourself later. ;)

24 Likes

Really appreciate your lucid explanation @lezeallion. Thank you.

8 Likes

I cannot explain my gratitude for you @Captain_Nemo

Nothing I am about to say can possibly capture the current undergoing transformation.

For the first time - the world is alive. There is a divinity in everything and everyone. This world’s beauty is remarkably hidden beneath layers of programming and our own inner realities. My mind is clear. A clarity unknown to a mental landscape that is usually muddied with thoughts of my past. Memories, experiences, attachments that never let go, that I never let go. The canvas is being washed.

Forgiveness. “Sorry” is something that I could never quite say. Just the thought of the word is something that caused my throat to dry up. “My bad” and any other similar phrase always seemed easier. Perhaps there is an innate humility, a surrendering to your error associated with “Sorry” that I have always avoided my entire life. Today was the beginning of me expressing that word verbally to someone in the present now - and what has already begun is the forgiveness of myself and others for all time.

Mindfulness. Whether that’s insomnia or an inability to keep my eyes closed during my shoddy attempted meditation sessions of fidgeting, blinking, scratching my face and everything in between, meditation is effortless. A natural state of being that goes deeper and deeper endlessly connecting me to the core of a being I longed for, but never reached. It was so enjoyable today, I didn’t even want to stop. And I’m excited to go back. It’s not a chore or something that takes away from what I call “me time” consisting of fun hobbies and mindless media binging. It IS “Me Time” - Time for Me to spend time with Me - Meditation, the hyperbolic time chamber where you can chill with and pick the brain of the most wise, humorous, kindest and coolest being ever…Your Higher Self aka YOU.

Happiness and Wholeness. The untouchable state of bliss. I lost something today…my old patterns of negative self talk. I would use them as a burden, a motivation to push myself to keep sprinting forward towards ‘destiny’ and goals. It was a weight that was holding me back. Now that the weight is gone I don’t even have to push myself anymore. Because I had wings the whole time.

Every moment of life is exciting and new. The “Now” is eternal. I no longer get lost in my head looking back to the past or imagining my future - I’m alive at all times in the present. There is never a dull or boring moment no matter what the situation. The eyes of the child have been returned to me - and I surely won’t be growing up again.

29 Likes

The best NFT for me without a doubt.

Feeling of returning home.
Meeting the old friend.
Bliss.
Clarity.
Hapiness.

The best is yet to come.

My life goal started being clear again.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo
Thank you @everyone in the NFT group. You helped me in many ways, inspired me to do things differently.

26 Likes

This Higher-Self Connection NFT would give me no peace until I acquired a copy! :grin:
I was excited to find one willing to sell their precious extra copy on our Buying/Selling thread! Thank You, you know who :sparkling_heart: :boom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and Thank You dear Captain! :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

You can throw away all your other manifestation NFTs with this one because its genuinely all you need.

8 Likes

With all due respect for this nft and it’s attributes, I think it’s not fair to other creations to say this, at least in these terms.

5 Likes

It’s an exaggeration, but has a lot of truth to it. It has certainly made a few of my own NFTs out of date.

7 Likes

Since having this it is much easier for me evaluate and decide what is important for me and my life and what is not.

For the things that are not important, it has become much easier to simply let them go, emotionally and intellectually.

For the things that are important, it has become more clear of how to reach them and how to get there.

24 Likes