Higher Self Financial Blockages Removal - Psychic University

Don’t know way wen I was listening yesterday this field I start to cry …

Could not cry :sob: for some time at all !
But shure did with this field! 🥲

It felt good !!:sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Definitely makes me emotionally release as well. Heart opening and calming after you surrender to that release process though

11 Likes

Feedback as i was listening about 3 times i believe

Started feeling my sacral

:orange_circle: more… flashbacks of my childhood / younger years of creativity being stifled

I realized i was ‘shy’ / scared / ashamed about expressing myself because it wasn’t appreciated or it / I was abused or i was left out in the dark. I’m releasing that

Details

I felt that I didn’t ‘have anything to show’ to anyone who would support me on the matter in terms of sharing with more than just a few people and kept it all to myself out of fear of judgment or ridicule so it was like ‘speaking to thin air’ or expressing alone and so it manifested into the feeling of lack / worthlessness

:star2: After a few listens I’m intuitively picking up something along the lines of “your creations / work were / are beautiful / priceless”

"The sacral chakra is considered the window to the world or the place where your “self” meets the world. All the attributes and emotions to assist you in socializing lie in this chakra. "

"The sacral chakra is the driving force for your zeal for life. It helps you feel, experience, and enjoy life to its fullest. It is with the help of the sacral chakra that you discover your passion and manifest goals in life.

The sense of identity that you discover with your root chakra is shared with the world using the sacral chakra. It is the seat of relationships and social interactions."

Source with Sacral chakra affirmations for the theme

20 Likes

6x looped and more lost count

Visions… (sacral area ached a bit)

As a child figure, opening the door and walked outside. The whole scene looked like this

Photo source https://www.reddit.com/r/oddlysatisfying/comments/czi55n/view_from_circular_door_hobbiton_new_zealand/?st=K05MYABM&sh=a023640d

Whittling? I was making a feather stick?

Then a flash of memory of the ~100 origami cranes i folded in middle school for the support of Japan tsunami event… origin story?: “Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes” - “This is our cry. This is our prayer. Peace on Earth.”

12 Likes

When you are reminded this is a real place :heart_eyes:

This field remains one of my favorite from PU to date, thanks for bumping it Divine :pray:

8 Likes

What is the recommended use of this in a stack: top or bottom?
How many times is it advisable to listen to it?
Thank you

2 Likes

…There’s ‘innate value’ within every one / each of us that lies beyond our conditioning / beliefs of ‘money’

It’s not all about the skillsets that we have or the position or certifications that we earn but what we express to the world from within us with authenticity.
It’s about the creating, the expressing of our joys, passions, and choosing where we give to / invest in that sustain us and encourage more appreciation not just in the process of creation but of this experience being shared with others who may be inspired / bring aspiration to do the same…

Coupled with the following + looped this more than 4x:

• Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
  • POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY: Attract Good Fortune and Miracles W/ Law of Attraction Vibration
  • A life of Magical Abundance
  • Gratitude and Abundance from Album One - Sapien
  • Million Dollar Empire Mindset from Mind Settings - Sapien med (A DrVirtual 7 sub as well) – I had full focus on this field and got realizations during it near the end and it transitioned to HS Blockage Removal

Note: Inner Child healing work helped lead up to this

19 Likes

Anyone with an update? Realizations? Breakthrougs? Business oportunities? Gifts?

Edit. Just got it. Immediate sensations in third eye and crown. A feeling of calm is spreading through my body.

8 Likes

No massive breakthroughs but everything flows smoothly and right in time with this field in my stack. Also helps with any stagnant energy, it always refreshes me and opens me up if I feel a blockage or anxiety about wealth building up.
I used it a bunch when I first got it and felt like I really integrated as shift from that period and now use it a few times a week in a stack.

7 Likes

Has anyone had a financial increase since listening to this audio?

2 Likes