Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

I am using this field at night whole sleeping in alternate days with abundance mindset. My personal experience with this field is it upgrades your mindset to a money making no bullshit mindset. I stopped calling my friends for drinks or asking them out because it seemed useless sitting over drinks with friends and engaging in useless conversations not related to my life or will not help me in any way to earn money. I also evaluated things on their value which i never did before. Nowadays after listening to the field i drink beer alone that too i am working on my pc while drinking so no waste of time. Also from the inside i have started seeing myself as a millionaire and valuable person.

Regarding money i am yet to receive tangible money but have few money making ideas which i have kept in safeplace and i am nurturing them so that they become reality. Also understanding of money making comes easy to me .

7 Likes

What if a little of this could be considered networking opportunities, which would have a “use” and which could help you in some way to earn money? Maybe not through your current friends, but you never know who you’ll meet “out there,” whilst you probably have a very good idea of you’re likely to meet when you’re alone working on your computer.

Just offering you a different and perhaps helpful perspective. Do with my gift as you will.

4 Likes

You are right i have met some really helpful people in telegram app and also planning to build a pool of sustainable passive income. This field just gives you the mindset for that.suddenly you become serious from the inside in your money endeavours.

Thanks for your guidance.:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

:+1:
Enjoy your path to all your fortune!

5 Likes

And the same to you too brother. God bless us all

1 Like

A realization:

I focused on this field while it was playing and had those realizations and paired it other fields before this + Higher Self Financial Blockages Removal - Psychic University - #29 by Divine_Heroine

I also, before all this, worked on Inner Child healing which may bring more elements that help us be more true to ourselves

5 Likes

This album is one of the best imo.

Million Dollar Empire Mindset sparks in me the urge to become a global player, building an online business.

It promotes a leadership mentality, I just have to trust myself and my judgement more.

I like to uplift others, strategize and delegate tasks. Added to that, I actually care about my tribe/associates and like to be part of something that provides value to others.
Not just getting rich but doing so by building others up, a long-term mindset of stability and maturity. #capricorn.

I´ve been grocery shopping after a few listens and had some trading guy before me at the cashier (unusual, most people that buy there aren´t well off), talking on the phone. Apparently there were some bad numbers, but he was pretty chill about it, said that they´d get better revenues again.

The way he carried himself and and talked to his associate just exuded financial abundance.
Not just wealth but stability, constant income flow, strong roots.

Also I´ve realized how I´ve limited my view on possible income flows. That I should use my creativity not just to make subliminals but creating music edits.
It´s something I just enjoy for the sake of doing so, but can monetize if it reaches a big audience.

20 Likes

Add jealousy shield guys

7 Likes

Dream thought of it :slightly_smiling_face:

But can´t hurt for sure

4 Likes

Incredibly powerful.

2 Likes

Does it work for other currencies?

Does it work as a trillion Swiss franc empire mindset to? 🫣🤪

1 Like

Get the millions first. Then compound to Swiss franc trillions ;0

1 Like

Don’t worry about that

Do I need headphones for the mind setting ones or optional?

Dollars, francs, compound it into the QFS :wink:

I used the Million Mindset the whole week at work and i made a sale every day. That has never happened before !!!

14 Likes

Would these audios work during sleep? That’s the only place I can put these right now.

Yes. They do work even when you are asleep .

AI generated based on the description

10 Likes

Love this

So much im actually going to stare into it while playing the Money Playlist

What do the espheres say in the last one? What language is that?

1 Like