Hip Flexors etc, Automated

I am aware of the NFTs. I asked the question because the last paragraph seems to just be randomly pasted onto the thread.

The last paragraph has been randomly pasted on all the descriptions of the fields releases at this time to alert as many people as possible of the sales and opportunities going on this weekend. It’s in the OP in this thread because it’s part of the entirety of the description on YouTube. Simple copy-and-paste for thoroughness sake.

can this help with knock knees?

1 Like

Will this help me run faster?

1 Like

The description of this field seems to focus more on the groin, the hip/pelvis, and lower back areas. An imbalance there can contribute to some form of knock knees, sure. It depends on your situation.

Have you tried the more, directly physical therapy-focused fields?

1 Like

More easily, more efficiently and more healthily, sure. That’s bound to contribute some to your speed, although I couldn’t say how much.

4 Likes

yes.

10 Likes

Thanks for this Captain for this :kissing_heart:
This will help a lot for my APT.

2 Likes

And I think automated core strenghtening too.

2 Likes

I could feel this affecting my knees right away- I know my PT always wants me to strengthen hip flexors to improve knee stability.

11 Likes

Captain rocking as always :)

35 Likes

felt it right away !

10 Likes

what kind of physical fields? can you please share

This is good for any pelvic tilt, be this anterior, posterior or lateral.
Anterior pelvic tilt is the commom since it’s often due to people sitting too much.

7 Likes

Thank you Nemo

3 Likes

so this works on hip internal and external rotation? does anyone know this?

1 Like

IT’S BEEN 2 months since this audio dropped??

wow, time what a thing.

2 Likes

Yes I’d say so, although if it’s caused from tightness I’m not sure… This might be better:

1 Like

ill check it out, thanks :slight_smile:

maybe automated gluteal and hip flexor fields + Myofascial + static stretches = Yujiro

5 Likes

Hip-larious😄