Hormone Regulation (Reduce Estrogen)

As I haven´t found a thread for it

This is programmed to stop and reduce the excess production of estrogen in the human body.
It directly inhibits the production of aromatase, which converts testosterone etc into estrogen (in all the areas that produce it) and it also uses to resveratrol to provide antioxidant protection (resveratrol is an aromatase inhibitor as well)

Any gender can use it, but be aware if you have blocked/reduced the estrogen, then you will have more free testosterone in your body.
Recommended listening time is 2-3 times a day or more depending on the effects you want.

6 Likes

Personal experience: more grounded and definetly more stable/better mood

5 Likes

New release category :ok_hand:

1 Like

Fixed category from #new-release to #audios:sapien-medicine

3 Likes

I wonder if there is a field to reduce/eliminate/stabilize prolactin levels in our body too, since every time a man ejaculates he releases a lot of prolactin which prevents him from having his libido again, and sometimes when there are high levels of prolactin we become very lazy and passive

3 Likes

It’s scary that this is one of the video majorly blacklisted.

Thank you for pinning this @anon75179789

2 Likes

While listening to this yesterday, my aura felt more metallic and dry.

Like excess water evaporizing.

1 Like

If you’re knowledgeable about hormones and hormonal imbalances, I have a question for you. Do you know what can cause feminine behaviors in male? (in terms of hormones)

I don´t consider myself knowledgeable about this topic.

But I can confirm from my own experience, that low test or high estrogen definetly affects risk-taking, emotional stability, confidence, dominance, drive etc. negatively.
I am sure it plays a big part in sexual preferences too.

The dominant hormone decides, if your overall energy is more masculine or feminine, they are they physical equivalents of these energys.

Dream confirmed this somewhere else too.

3 Likes

Not trivial to tell, because they aren’t strictly comparable. Brain is highly sensitive to DHT and Estradiol, less to other androgens and estrogens. Both raise with testosterone, but estradiol is highly potent for most of the people and AFAIK production of both for brain happens mostly within the brain. Enzymatic activity can be very different in different people and fair assessment of brain hormonal status thus really hard.

But they are just a bit of picture. First both are very important in sufficient quantity for neuronal function and Estradiol in particular. Just reducing it is very unproductive unless excess is confirmed and there are physical side effects like raised blood pressure. Other hormones, some neurosteroids, some non-steroidal play huge role in behavior. What is considered “feminine” or “masculine” can easily be unrelated to hormones at all in a given individual.

Dopamine and adrenaline and cholinergic signalling and others are something to look very closely if motivation and focus are your goals.

Anecdotally there are both many men who are prescribed replacement therapy for testosterone and couldn’t go well without putting their estradiol very low through aromatase inhibition. And also anectodally thre are many, who report feeling happy and mentally enhanced with very high numbers.

1 Like

Use prolactin inhibitor by binaural nutrition. That audio recovers me from any relapse

1 Like