How and when to use Jing, Chi, Shen and Transmutation & Microcosmic audios

I can’t wait.

4 Likes

I’m assuming you were referring to succubi although I don’t want to anger OM :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m not gonna get involved in this feud haha

2 Likes

;D

Relax, this is the internet, were just havin fun.

Dont fear the arcturian, hes a sweety.

2 Likes

Calm down wizard nerds

6 Likes

Subliminal peasant, be gone.

5 Likes

I was thinking to myself: I wish someone would make a compilation of Samu “flip-flopper” rai advices, precisely all the BS he spits out while trashing others/humanity to only come back a month later contradicting himself.

4k0bg0

3 Likes

Don’t bring up my past😖

1 Like

“If i dont answer, dont take it personally, I dont like wasting time with stupid people”

Loool

What is it with bookworms and their superiority complexes…?

Read, accept as truth, develop fixed,subjective perception of reality, blind yourself to new realities

But its okay, I am open minded.

I will never claim to know truth, so again, instead of acting tough online, add your input, I am always ready to learn more.

1 Like

This thread has descended into chaos.

3 Likes

Consider this post an honor then! Especially since it will be my last on this subject, my point is clear no need to discuss further.

If you’re going to belittle others as “peasants”, “apes”, “primitives” and then proceed to give them advice, then indeed that seems like a superiority complex to me. The least you could do is make sure you know what you’re talking about, instead of comming off as a this impulsive kid who does it just for the sake of naysaying.

Your attitude shows otherwise. I can only imagine how much I would cringe if I had your post history.

I beg your pardon? If I recall correctly, you Philip and Samurai are responsible for 90% of the ever growing off-topic on this forum. When someone calls you on your BS you suddenly have a problem?

1 Like

By ‘chaos’, I was referring to a heated argument.

Add origin to that list :joy:

1 Like

bruh I just fuck around, my comments were never helpful lmao ayyyyy :alien:

2 Likes

I think that’s what he means by “ever growing off-topic” lol

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Me right now reading this thread

16 Likes

I feel you bro. Controversy and drama are entertaining aren’t they?

To a certain extent lol as long as it doesn’t get out of hand

3 Likes

What are you on about? When it gets out of hand is when it gets the most entertaining :rofl:

2 Likes