How and when to use Jing, Chi, Shen and Transmutation & Microcosmic audios

Grounding… audio or otherwise.

7 Likes

Thanks ! I just listened to the grounding audio plus have ordered an earthing sheet yesterday, so I guess I was already on the right track :blush:

4 Likes

which one?

Someone above said Jing is feminine energy, is that true? I’m a guy and I don’t want to become more feminine, rather the opposite. Could someone explain Jing energy?
Thanks

It won’t make you “feminine.”

It’s feminine energy in a metaphysical sense, meaning it’s “receptive.” Example: in my country, we call electrical sockets which receive an electrical plug as being “female” and the the plug, which inserts into the “female” socket, as being “male.” But there’s nothing truly feminine (or masculine) about those pieces of equipment.

Jing is a metaphysical “substance” which is made alive when it “receives” Shen* (“animating Spirit”). Everybody has Jing. Your bones, for example, are "reservoirs"of your Jing. (And, no, I’m not suggesting that you play the Jing fields if you want to grow taller.)

*I’m capitalizing these to indicate that I’m talking about Cosmic Jing and Shen.

Also, I’m using a lot of quotation marks around my terms because we’re talking about metaphysical/energetic concepts. Language is clumsy at describing these ephemeral concepts.

12 Likes

Okay thanks, do you know if the effects of this audio stays long term / “permanent”?

1 Like

I’m not sure which “this” audio you’re meaning, but no, I don’t think its effects are “permanent.” Chinese medicine (both “traditional” and “ancient”) are about the management and rebalancing of the 3 Treasures because “real life” regularly impacts the 3 Treasures.

1 Like

these fields will heal, nurture, upgrade your alchemy. Ovetime you can get ‘permanent’ changes. A bit like brain or muscle fields.
I would recommend informing yourself on the three treasures and other alchemy concept on the forum and the internet in general.

4 Likes

Absolutely.

Ugh, I’m not disagreeing with you, Eli, but I should just stop answering the “permanent changes” questions because, as the big Permanent vs. Non-permanent fields MEGA-THREAD showed us, there are so many different, individual ways to define “permanent.”

Yes, any physical changes produced by these fields will likely last over some period of time, just like muscle gains from the workout fields will likely last over a period of time when those fields are stopped.

And “real life” will continue to exact its toll (as it does) on the 3 Treasures. Without these fields to rebalance, restore and nurture our levels of the 3 Treasures, our alchemy (and eventually our physical bodies) will be affected.

I agree.

8 Likes

Yes ,the only challenging part is to control the urge of masturbation ,try to fight it and avoid it at all cost

4 Likes

Well fighting urges is never good and leads to more urges. Finding a way without fighting is the key

6 Likes

microcosmic orbit field is masterful at this. it dissolves urges

5 Likes