How did you discover Sapienmed?

I found Sapien while looking for subliminals on Yt, I listened and felt my body responding…nothing like that had happened with the other subliminals I was listening to and these were much shorter length listening timesj…so I built a playlist and played while I slept as I did with the subs. It’s been about a month and I’m feeling better…no more BP meds!! Mind blown!

6 Likes

I was sick a few years back and trying to find a binaural frequency for my particular ailment. I don’t remember if I ever did, or if I did and it didn’t help. But then I found this. I don’t think I even believed in it. I was just like, “what the heck, I’m desperate, I’ll try it”. And then I started noticing things changing.

8 Likes

I discovered sapien channel back in i think before 2012 i dont remember exactly but one video i listened to it that was the DHEA video at that time i think it was uploaded several times then i came back to channel in 2014 listening to testosterone videos by then i discovered xtrememind… But something had lead me to sapien my prayer and my awakening because i never go on youtube i used only facebook and watch movies back in 2012

3 Likes

I discovered Sapien first time in 2016 looking for muscle growth, but in that time I didn’t consider it as real stuff, idk why
Back in 2018 I had major problems and negative emotions with I couldn’t cope it, and I looked for help everywhere but none helped me, and I started use some Sapiens fields and I saw some effects, so I decided to message him to ask for advice and to my great surprise he decided to create for me private mp3. I thought:. “what a great man” . I instantly knew this is my path, my solution, and till this day it proved itself to be so. I am so grateful, he did help me majorly changing me let say drastically if I compared myself with my previous version. Thank you!

5 Likes

So how did that field help you and what were the effects?

1 Like

How did you discover Sapien Medicine?

• YouTube Recommended Video
  • YouTube Search
  • Internet Search Engine
  • Suggestion by friends or family
  • Xtrememind Forums
  • Other

0 voters

4 Likes

i dont remember exactly which video i listened back in 2012 or 2011 but it was like a greenish image in the video with static sound like pink noise i think it was DHEA at least i remember it was hormone video

then i went to their old website which was basic in html had some explanation and linked to videos to youtube Dna rejuvenation some others

5 Likes

A few months ago after a rather unpleasant boat ride from an island in Thailand I was on the bus to the airport. I was exhausted and some sponsored ad recording started playing on IG. It immediately caught my attention and I listened to the whole hour recording. Of course at the end they wanted me to buy this track that if I listened to it everyday would change my subconscious mind. I did not buy it, but for the next 48 hours I researched and read everything I could on this topic, which is how I stumbled upon Sapienmed. The youtube tracks resonated, I wanted more, and a way to listen to them without relying on Youtube, which lead me to Patreon. I signed up and have been listening to tracks on my way to work and sometimes on my walk home nearly everyday since! Pure magic! Thank you!

14 Likes

I started first with subliminals and in comment section was mentioned SM as highly recommended.The audios I started with worked for me immediately.

5 Likes

2 days ago, random comment on Twitter. I am lucky to be here.

12 Likes

Like I assume many of y’all also has done my journey started on Google, when I tried to find a way to boost my testosterone levels in a way that wasn’t gonna cost me alot of money or a waste of time. The reason is that I have always been tiny n at age of 35 pretty much look like I’m still a teenager. I got on YouTube n found some binaural beats n subliminal messages n stuff but I also found Sapiens channel mentioned on one of those videos n on there I first found the Subconscious Limits (Removal) video n later the energetic automatic workout videos n the testosterone booster. From that time (November/December 2019) I’ve been a ‘believer’ of Sapiens. Lol. ‘kay, that’s my story short.:grin::sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Yea same as for me. Lol

1 Like

Whaaa??! BB didn’t work??! Hmm :thinking: weird… that’s what I tried for uh my privates haha but in combination with subliminal messages n a few of Sapiens fields. It seems to have worked for Me n actually quite fast as well.:face_with_monocle:

Lol, great! I’ve been there a few times. Myself I’m a skånepåg haha :laughing:

1 Like

Haha same thing here

3 Likes

It has been a quite a while knowing Dream, I quite forget how I came to know him. I think, it was through Dale who I knew since early 2000s through some Psionic and Tulpa related discussions.

16 Likes

it was manifested, i never searched for it

4 Likes

I was looking for something to raise my vibration and to get luckier in life. Then the universe provided something even better. This awesome new world of energy! :smile:

5 Likes

i have a similar story and also feel the same about sapien!

2 Likes

I‘ve been listening to all kinds of subliminal and frequency tones and I wasn‘t really satisfy with most of them… but very few affirmations and hypno-meditations. But one day I stumbled upon SM and notice the comments were over hundreds so that caught my attention and began reading them… and from them on, I was digging all of your playlists and reading all the positive comments… then digging your websites as well, buying some more audios… and now planning to buy the tags but I‘m still reluctant, will try to do it in the right time… as the one I want is one of the most expensive one and I don‘t want my husband to ask me question about it. He is not a believer of this kind.

7 Likes

For over two years I was fooling around with self-hypnosis and self-made TTS subliminals, testing different techniques and practicing trance states with binaural beats. Had no idea about the subliminal community on YouTube at that time.

Stumbled upon Quadible Integrity’s testosterone video a few months ago and was surprised how well it worked. Espacially her Indium Formula left me dumbfounded. “How could an mp3 make me taste the element?”

While reading about QI on reddit and in YouTube comments people constantly said that QI and Sapien Medicine were the best of the best in the whole subliminal community.
(even though they aren’t using affirmations or subs lol)

Started using The Testosterone Boost Ver. 2.0 , but was a bit turned off, when I found out about the “enchanted items” on the enlightened states website. “Yeah right. They are selling magical woo woo to gullible fools” :sweat_smile:

What finally sold me on Sapien Medicine was the Facial Symmetry track. After listening to the track once, my face muscles felt like they just finished a workout. A few days later I had two occasions where the field even felt like actual shape shifting, though the results of these sessions weren’t super noticeable.

This started my journey down the whole morphic field rabbit hole . . .

14 Likes