How did you find sapien?

Hi guys,

How did you all stumble upon sapien medicine? I’m honestly curious if there are any cool stories.

Let me try to remember mine…
I’m pretty sure it was when i was reading through a bunch of self help stuff. You would stumble upon the power of the mind, then the power of the word. From there i must have found subliminals and finally to the quadible YouTube channel, and from there to the sapiens medicine channel.

I think i just didn’t believe it at first.
I was proven wrong, of course, though i wish some results would occur faster, but that could be my greedy mind.

Anyways, have a great day everyone!

Nice2knowU

19 Likes

Gosh, it has been so long now, it feels like I have always known him :slight_smile: …probably 12+ years?

I first heard about Sapien from Dale Power, my teacher, who told me about this “young guy who was gifted”. Initially, I was skeptical (as I always am), and talked to Dream on the now-defunct Xtrememind forum.

I talked to him on Yahoo chat and he healed my sore back from the gym in like 30 seconds over a casual chat. And that was just the beginning of the exciting things to come… I’ve followed him around since then, wherever he goes lol

48 Likes

Wow

There you go, that’s a cool story.

When i first heard of dream, i simply thought it was a dream, too good to be true.

Thank you for this

14 Likes

Wow nice story.
In some threads I saw mentions about Dale.
It seems like he mentored Dream?

9 Likes

Man this may sound silly but i deeply believe that here we are master of each other :heart_decoration:

Not what you asked , just what popped into my mind

16 Likes

Nice to know you too, @Nice2knowU :)

Shorter version of what I had already wrote in another thread:

Almost 3 years ago, most painful breakup of my life, zombie mode 24/7, etc. Desperate enough to search bizarre stuff on YouTube to “save me” lol (without believing though).

This is when Subconscious Limits Removal popped up on the screen and I laughed to tears, saying “haha who’s that weirdo with his Vitruvian Man?! Pathetic… Mehh let’s listen and have some more laugh anyway”.

Result: beginning of a love story. A real one, this time.

25 Likes

Once upon a time, on my way, I came across the books of a man who discovered in himself the ability to heal people …
It sounds trite, if not for his story, the loss of his father, and his passionate desire to help people.
Cardiologist, Professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Chief Researcher at the Institute of Gerontology …

My path to these books is similar to the story that Sami told about himself. My life was dominated by debauchery, nightlife, endless entertainment … Still, I received several degrees at the university, but such a riotous life undermined my health … Unfortunately, traditional medicine could not help me. And only later will I have to understand that my health problems are not related to the physical body.

I came across these books as I needed help.
They have entered my life since I began to lose hope. Yes, in the overwhelming majority of cases a person comes to such books not at all out of curiosity, wanting to gain new knowledge and ideas about himself and about the world in which he lives. No, everything is much simpler and more commonplace. For most, the beginning of the journey is a chronic illness that, like a sentence, will inevitably accompany them until the end of their lives.
This person is a doctor who has knowledge of modern medicine and is endowed with certain abilities. For many, it became, if not a panacea, then some amazing and inexplicable phenomenon, thanks to which pain and various manifestations of the disease disappeared.

It was he who introduced me to subtle energies…

A new outlook began to form, a new outlook on life and on their place in it. Although the books contained a lot of scientific medical information, they were not a textbook on medicine.
He called it Information Medicine … it is not medicine in the literal sense of the word: it expands our ideas about ourselves and our capabilities, about the Planet and the Universe…

Thanks to the books, I became convinced that our life is inextricably linked with the visible and invisible Universe, with Its stars, planets, with Its boundless and endless expanse.

This person is called by Sergei Sergeevich Konovalov. He lives and works in St. Petersburg. Perhaps our Captain has heard of him. All great people know each other on a spiritual level :)

In addition to active scientific activity and participation in various scientific conferences, he has a wellness center with accurate statistics. People from all over the world fly to him, people who have been abandoned by traditional medicine. What has been happening in this center for 30 years is simply amazing. There people really gain health.

This is the same precise, intelligent, conceptual programming of certain fields. But the specificity of programming is narrower - health.
He did not have and does not now have information products such as audio fields. These processes take place in person, during treatment at his center.

During all this time, I did not manage to get to his center. But certain recommendations, which I learned about in the process of reading, gave a result.

It was then that I learned about morphic fields. I learned this term.

It was a very long time ago …

When a few years ago on one of the forums I was given a link to the YouTube page (Sapien Medicine) - I realized that I got to where I should be. It was all familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. It’s just that some information was presented in a slightly different form. And our Sapien provides real tools for self-development. And you don’t have to go anywhere.
Thanks for reading.

19 Likes

I was energy sensitive when I was young (I connected the pieces after I used the energy sensitivity course), I didn’t know what it was but I used to spend a good portion of my days focusing on my breath until I could feel the “thing” something light between water and gas flowing inside my body and I’d move it around and it would make me feel so happy and light.
I used to have creatures giving me advise in my dreams, having a connection to other people and animals. I would guess things. It was nonsense according to my family and they were concerned, even suggested I get psychotherapy a bunch of times.

Even if I didn’t acknowledge them, because they were not scientific and worst evil (yeh, I was pretty religious back then). I was inclined to suspend disbelief if confronted to that subject, which would happen many years later.
All I needed was the motivation.

I got it a couple years ago. I went out of control, I tried to fix it, then it got worse.
I decided to pick the pieces, but this time I really went to far and a couple months of perfect behavior coupled with a heartfelt apology wouldn’t be enough.

I prayed, I read books, I watched videos until I learned about the law of attraction and the subconscious, then I made my own subliminals for a while, then binaurals then I found sapiens. First field I used was cognitive enhancement. Then I stopped focused on my health for a few months then decided to focus on energy, subconscious work and ascension for almost two years. Then back on working on my dream, then the forum opened.

21 Likes

I was lurking for videos to attract women
I was around 16/17 back then, dont judge :smiley: then I found Androstenol video, it was quite new and suprsisingy effective. I remember when those was presented as ‘‘frequencies’’ not as a morphic fields lmao :smiley: good times, good times

20 Likes

Man I wish I had a teacher when I was trying to teach everything myself some years ago.
Guess it had to be that way, I was not ready probably

9 Likes

I keep trying to get sammy to play HOMM 3

22 Likes

Best game of my childhood ever. Maybe we can play a game online sometime? My fav was Dungeon with Gunnar as a hero.

5 Likes

Well, this may sound someone as silly, but this is how it was.

Almost more than 4 years ago when I was into the teachings of Neville Goddard, and at that time when I was completely negative and depressed, I wanted something back then, some quick fix for all my problems and goals, to manifest in my life, and I said to myself, “well, now I’m going to test this teachings”;
“I want to find a solution to all my problems, I want to find a Savior in my life, if it exists in this earth, I want it to know” (please don’t laugh at me for this one lol)",

It passed some time and YouTube recommended me some videos from nowhere like “subconscious limit removial” , but first I didn’t really care due to my mood back then, then later it recommended me “extreme muscle growth simulation, inhibit myostatin” and other videos that I wanted to achieve in my life, and again I didn’t care, I rejected it with thinking “too good to be true”.

Then something happened me that really hit me and I felt bad, negative etc, and then youtube recommended me again from nowhere Sapien Medicine’s “clear all negative energy and entety removial field”.
This time I played a video and it convinced me all 'till now. That video gave me Faith in the Sapien Medicine and all after that is just a history … I really found a Savior:)

20 Likes

WOW !

4 Likes

I do tend to have this exact sentiment, that I’m learning everything on my own and that it somehow could’ve been faster with the right people / teacher / mentor…

5 Likes

Excellent.
Perhaps we can exchange some ideas on Neville?

2 Likes

Honestly I think it would be so much easier even with a second person to practice, not necesarily a teacher. someone energy sensitive ideally because you would know if you are truly doing something or ‘‘just’’ imagining stuff

3 Likes

Very true.

Some things i cannot disclose to anyone, because they wouldn’t begin to understand my opinion

3 Likes

Woah!
He taught you morphic fields too?
Or was he teaching you something else?

4 Likes

back in summer 2011 discovered sapien medicine channel & website, over a hormone video i think its DHEA but i remember the static pink noise in it and greenish color.

4 Likes