How do we correct the energetic overload

Hello guys, I’ve created many topics related to my problems. Some of my problems have been solved, some have decreased but not fully resolved. But I have a problem that can never be solved and I don’t know why. Energetic overload! Many long stacks have been offered to me regarding my problems, but I cannot stick to the stacks because of this issue. When I listen to multiple frequencies, subliminals or fields or some high energy fields like vibration series, my blood pressure rises, sometimes high pulse, palpations, I feel pressure in my head, my system is overloaded and I feel overwhelmed. When I stop listening, the situation improves and when I start listening again later, the same problem happens after 1-2 months … Because of this vicious circle. What do you think is the cause of my problem? Chakra imbalances, nervous system disorder, anxiety or something else. There are some people who are exposed to this condition. I wonder why this is happening. I wonder the cause and solution of this problem for both myself and the people who have this problem. (sorry bad english)

4 Likes

When I read the original story of why the Hakuin’s Egg meditation was offered to a student, it was either close to or exactly to address this issue.

9 Likes

I read half of it yesterday, yes there was such a thing.

2 Likes

You can use this audio.

This audio

When I was getting overwhelmed with vibes audio and some others it really helped me.

Helps in spiritual grounding

Use it 2-3x (or more if you want)

16 Likes

Automated grounding & schumann resonance

7 Likes

WoAh, missed this. Might have to try, I experience some symptoms OP made.

1. 0:48 Grounds your energy.
  2. 2:41 Increases manifestation power.
  3. 5:38 SUPER increased confidence.
  4. 9:35 Its an energy shield.
  5. 13:02 Raises your vibration/consciousness
  6. 15:25 Past life connection/increased downloads.
  7. 19:29 Increases presence of now.
  8. 20:51 Opens your energy channels.
  9. 23:50 Increases power of our attention.
  10. 27:58 Protection during times of change.
12 Likes

It would be great to have an energy shield audio that would keep that kind of thing out.

1 Like

Remember that the physical body also needs care, especially when you abuse a lot of audios, care with food must be doubled, drink plenty of water per day and quality, at least 3 liters of alkaline water per day, me too I stopped using many audios due to overdosing, I still use many haha, but much less than before, but I can give you tips, as I said a lot of water and quality, do grounding, I know that many probably already told you that, but no it needs to be grounded by audio, honestly I think it’s the least necessary audio, you just have to take off your slippers and step on the floor that’s going to work, there’s no need to waste time on it, and it doesn’t need to be on the ground to get in touch with energy of the planet, it can even be on floors, you will feel your heart suffering less quickly, sunbathe too, vitamin D helps the heart a lot, something that few doctors say, if you have low vitamin D the audios will only make the beats worse ç tall slugs if you are lacking vitamin D, Magnesium is also very important for the heart, and finally try to decrease the audios, remove the less important ones, think carefully, and replace them with audios that will increase your energy, like ki shen and jing, etheric cable cutter, and anything that can help.

6 Likes

Thanks, I have not been listening to any field for the last 2 days. And I have been drinking 2 liters of water a day for the last 2 years. but I do not eat too much. I even quit the sugar completely. There are many symptoms that could be vitamin D deficiency. I may be magnesium deficient because I am not eat anything containing magnesium but only recently have I been eating dark chocolate. Besides, I don’t eat any fruit, i only eat banana and mandarine sometimes. there may be a general vitamin deficiency.

2 Likes

In my country, magnesium in the soil is very scarce, I must also be disabled, but currently I have no money to supplement, it is complicated.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that bro, but dark chocolate is a good source of magnesium. I’m just like you, I’m financially inadequate. I hope you live healthy, happy, wisdom and a rich life.

3 Likes
  • Take a break from all audios for a while (if you want, listen only to the Tree Experience audio)
  • Walk barefoot on the earth for a few min at least, every day
  • Eat moderate doses of Red Meat, Ginger, Radish, and Red Gram (pigeon pea) for a few days
  • Spend a few minutes every day simply watching your breath with your hands placed over your navel - right out and left in (assuming you are Male) and noticing the rising and falling of your stomach (do not reverse breathe here i.e., inhale and tummy should expand, exhale and tummy should collapse)
  • If you have a Servitor, ask it to ground you and correct any imbalances.
  • Ensure you get physical exercise. A lot of Zen sickness (so to speak) is easily corrected via physical exercise and circulation.
  • When you sense “overload” - either through a physical feeling or a mental emotion - ignore your reasoning that it is due to energy overload (it may or may not be), focus on the sensation/emotion for a few seconds dispassionately and then shift your attention to your spine, mentally running from bottom of the spine all the way to the top of your head and out.
25 Likes

I did not use any sounds for 4 days and the pulse was sometimes fast. too much fields was tiring me but may not be the main reason. My physical health deteriorated with antidepressants, especially blood pressure. I used the last antidepressant 2 months ago. I wanted to use it because I was mentally depressed, the doctor gave me a drug that he claimed had no side effects. And then again, my blood pressure was disturbed and my blood sugar broke for the first time, and this was the problem in the hands and feet.IMG-20201201-WA0000 I stopped taking the drug after seeing this. but nothing improved. diabetes and endocrine field improved my blood sugar but this thing happens sometimes, especially in anxious situations. and feelings like fly bites in different parts of my body … I don’t know what’s wrong with this nervous system damage, circulatory disorder or something else. but that scares me. This happens when I listen to too much field. I hope this thing doesn’t hurt my veins. (The picture is not clear, but the hand has round whites, sometimes it gets darker, sometimes it is white very strange.)

1 Like

Could it be Antidepressant withdrawal is possible if you abruptly stop taking an antidepressant , particularly if you’ve been taking it longer than four to six weeks. Symptoms of antidepressant withdrawal are sometimes called antidepressant discontinuation syndrome and typically last for a few weeks or more

4 Likes

I’ve had this before, but my situation is not like antidepressant withdrawal. I only used the last antidepressant for 1 week.

2 Likes

I see that Red Gram is toor dal (I checked and they don’t sell it in normal shops, but I think I’ll find that int be Asian one).
Would you recommend any other plants for grounding? Is this special among legumes?

Great post btw :)

2 Likes

In Tantra we use what we call 5Ms - Meat, Fish, Grain/Legume, Liquor and Sex as tools for higher consciousness. All of these have higher meanings (for e.g. Fish represents the state of Kevala Kumbhaka where breath goes silent for extended periods between inhalation and exhalation), but they also have practical uses such as grounding etc., to handle massive amounts of energy generated by Tantric practices and meditations.

For those wanting to avoid Meat and Alcohol, there are “replacements” suggested such as Ginger and Red Gram - as the goal of these five objects is to balance the 5-elements (and hence the entire energy body). As many of these practices developed in Indo-Tibetan region, the foods prescribed were probably local to that geography. I have also seen Black Gram used by some practitioners to ground. Radish also helps in grounding but by reducing the energy flow till it is present in the system. I personally like Ginger and Sesame - I add Ginger and a few grains of sesame to my smoothie everyday and that seems to have a good grounding effect.

12 Likes

I listened hakuin egg 3 times a day for 3 days and my blood sugar again high(168). Before egg its normal now and again listen diabetes treatment. I’m tired of not being able to heal for a while and seeing strange results. Please, someone can help me. I have no strength left to endure these troubles. I want to be a healthy young man at the age of 21. I am really tired.

2 Likes

I am listening egg 3times for 3 days and i listen for 2 days QI Flush, Energy Body/Aura Cleanse, Energy blockage removal. I saw acne on my chest and tested my blood sugar 168 … Also today when I take a shower my hair falls again. These two problems had been fixed and they came again. Please recommend a stacks that will really save me from these troubles. Edit: Diabetes treatment again to help me my blood sugar 120

1 Like

Have you tried Fae mandala from Sapien medicine instagram?
Just print it. Wear it for some time and ask slowly, gratefully for help.
I dont think it will do much strain on energy system.

4 Likes