How do you interpret your dreams?

Do you see your dreams as a byproduct of your subconscious mind, or as a a window to another plane of existence?

1 Like

Ello deja Vu, we meet again

Check dis out, it’s your brother thread:

Good insights

Look at this too

Oh and guess what time it is?

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhggg

1 Like

Hey.

Will check these out, thanks. But first obligatory Aerosmith listen.

Not long ago I’ve heard a kid singing “sing women, sing for the year”. I tried to correct him, but he wouldn’t have any of it. Went “it’s ‘wo-men’, seriously, what do you know about life?”

1 Like

Semen Retention + Ojas Refined + Neg Shen + Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT + Conceptual Realizations

= I know what my Subconscious Mind is currently processing, why it is processing it and what the symbolic events and beings in my dreams represent.

5 Likes

could the subconscious mind be window to another plane of existence

2 Likes

Touché.

1 Like

I think it can be either, perhaps it’s related to REM versus non-REM dreaming. For me some things that happen are clearly taken from the waking world, others I have no idea where they could have come from.

3 Likes

The non-REM dreams would then be the subconscious mind processing thoughts and feelings, since these dreams are typically simple and related to the waking world.
And the wildest dreams happening during the REM cycle might be the out-of-body traveling, since lucidity in dreams for example occurs in REM sleep too.

2 Likes

lol “sing women! Sing for a year! Not a day less not a day more lady! :notes: :musical_note: :relieved:

1 Like

The way you quoted me mid-word, made me chuckle.

1 Like

Everything planned, I make no mistakes

Damn. Tell me what else you’re planning here.

1 Like

Don’t worry it’ll hit you one day as if you dreamt of me telling you before

🪄 :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thrilling. I shall know no peaceful sleep now.

1 Like

Although perhaps the lines are blurrier. Last night I dreamt about seeing Deanna Durbin singing Loch Lomond (Deanna Durbin - Loch Lomond - YouTube - I dreamt I was in the audience in this scene and watching her sing). I love her music but I haven’t listened to it in a while. Perhaps this was a peek into an alternate reality?

2 Likes

Yeah, there is no way you’re going to her concert here in this realm. Enjoy your experience.

2 Likes

Just wish I knew how to control when and where I go, yaknow?

2 Likes

I know, I really do.

2 Likes

I myself had a dream this night where some witchouse band leader was insisting we go see the swans over at his pond. It was -30 Celsius, he said they were looking neat frozen. We had to make it through a helix of snow-capped forest to get there, but I got served hot energy drinks in the end.

2 Likes

Last night I had a dream about meeting my soul mate man that feels like “home” to me…

It was Eddie Vedder :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes