The Dreamtime

A more apt name for this may be ‘The Dreamer and The Beginning’ but most people are aware of the word “dreamtime”
The concept of the the ‘dreamtime’ is more non linear in time, so its difficult to really grasp or explain.
The ‘dreamtime’ refers to the beginning, perhaps we can say time began and creation was a dream.
It may be a wealth of unrealized potential from which all things stem afterwards and ‘linear time’ began.
This ‘Dreamtime’ is a period on a continuum of past, present and future, the ‘potential’ always continues.
Accessing the dreamtime can sometimes bring profound insights on many topics.
It is state where contact is made with the ancestral spirits,(which can also include the forces that helped shaped creation)
the rules it follows and the realized and unrealized potentials.

But of course i am not aboriginal this is the best understanding i can offer, we are all one people.
We are just a tiny planet in the vast ocean of the universe, we can only grow with shared knowledge and appreciation of each other.

63 Likes

Dreamy making Dreamtime. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
/insert puns here/

28 Likes

Man! Of ALL the things he has been doing, when did he find time for this one?

19 Likes

Ohhh ha!! I see myself experimenting this one too with other gems lol

My head is a lab lately not kidding :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

@Captain_Nemo is an S+ Rank Hunter
Active Skill : Time controller lvl max
Mana cost 100
10 per second mana consumed

16 Likes

Why do I have a feeling one these DreamSeeds videos is/is going to be super OP but only to the initiated who sees through the soft front and can integrate a trick or two from other fields that leave breadcrumb tips just because the maker enjoys playing mind games and weeding out “low vibrational” dudes… :thinking:

or could be a start of a good movie plot anyways…

10 Likes

Aren’t they all like that? :wink:

14 Likes

Woow… We can meet Ancestral Spirits with this field. :rose:

8 Likes

:handshake:

4 Likes

First thing first, I was happy when I saw this is a free-field. Thanks Captain :grin::+1:

Will discover this gem tomorrow, this is literally dreamtime here, night night guys :sleeping:

12 Likes

Every time, I’m thinking “dude, did you just learn that ?”, “6 month ago ? 1-2-5 years ago ?”

That’s the type of crazy stuff he’s been doing in his spare time and we get to try ?
That’s why he’s the fcking BOSS, he’s just putting that sht in bottles now…

22 Likes

I’m lost.

5 Likes

18 Likes

EXACTLY it.

5 Likes

Hahahaha… I don’t know if i want to swoon or gag. :smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes

Wow. This is literally from the Australian Aboriginals - they call all of existence the Big Dream and have no actual concept of time at all.

29 Likes

Just some really interesting things I’ve learnt while working in Aus briefly - they were the world’s earliest astronomers on Earth, particularly in western australia.

In the tribes, if an elder points the Bone at a person, it is a condemnation curse. It was weird, but they really died the next day. So it’s clear that they are very in tune with the forces of nature.

They call this existence “The Dreaming” or “The Big Dream”. It’s really difficult to grasp the concept, but this Dreaming can be applied to anything.

Because essentially they do not perceive past or future, with no concept of time, they believe that the entire ancestry of a being is right here in the Anywhen. Spirits inhabit the landscape, such as rocks, trees, cliffs etc. Hence the landscape is filled with lifeforce. So they often perform rituals or ceremonies to revitalise the area or chase away negative spirits. But the stories vary all across australian indigeneous tribes.

One aboriginal elder took kindly on my colleague and placed her hand over his head, saying, “From now on, your hands will have the power to heal anyone.” Whether that power manifested, I have yet to verify haha.

Tbh I’m not exactly sure how to “use” this archetypal energy, but maybe it reveals to us the non-linearity of time or is an intercession of nature spirits.

29 Likes

how is this audio initiated? through sleep or meditation or clearing your mind completely?

Couldnt move my body while listening this I was in trance, very strong audio I had a lot of dreams this night also I love the music very mystical and grounding

16 Likes

Superb creation Senpai, still to explore more of this audio… Dream does pick apt images/posters + music and everything related to each field If anyone has observed this…

The video is trance like and
Didgeridoo’ instrument for this is awesome, love this ancient instrument for its inherent higher vibrations was played by aboriginal people from earlier days.

10 Likes