How does one know if one is wearing too many fields?

So we know that the recommended amount is 4-5, maybe some people could do less some people could do more. There’s also the complexity of the fields and I guess the nature of it? I was wondering if anyone knows how does one know if the fields are getting too much to be worn at the same time?

1 Like

Simplest way to know is that you feel exhausted or more run down than usual. To me, the energy can start to feel heavy in a way. Only the items and the audios that create physical changes are the ones you want to restrict usage with, the audios that don’t cause physical changes you can listen to more than 4/5 of. But still keep an eye on your energy levels. This is my understanding of it anyway. I read that jing restoration could be helpful in handling more fields.

10 Likes

It’s really straightforward. You’ll feel really tired like your sick. But the good thing is that the flow of jing audio helps a lot in wearing more fields. You can also buy the power booster water bottle to give you more energy. You can also gradually train your body to get used to more fields by limiting the usage time initially and gradually increasing it everyday.

9 Likes

It boils down to 2 things in my opinion :

-Subconscious resistance (homeostasis)
-Your brain’s processing power.

Gamma brain waves 3x (Patreon) followed by Ego Dissolution twice and you’ll feel the magic, literally lol.

10 Likes

Has the gradual increase worked for you? Also, I’m wondering if feeling tired or uncomfortable mean that the field itself isn’t right for you?

I am wearing 7 fields right now. The only time I felt really tired was when I started chakra growth tag. I believe that you can’t gain anything without pain so I didn’t remove the tag instead I listened to the old jing audio on loop the whole night and by next day morning I was fine, ever since then I have no problem wearing more tags than recommended.

Its like the energy body has started working out for the first time and so your body feels sore. This only means that the tag is doing its job and you can expect an upgrade in your energy body if you keep at it. Of course don’t be a maniac like me and force yourself, take it slow and you should be totally fine. The new tags all have safe guards built in them so nothing dangerous will happen even if you go overboard. Just don’t boost the tags too much initially without getting used to the energy first.

13 Likes

I have 5 dog tags + 5 other “integrated” custom fields that Dream created for me - and I have had no issues. I do notice some tiredness when I don’t practice Neigong, but as long as I do, I see absolutely no issues. I cycle one round of Ancient Arts album when I cannot practice for some reason, and that takes of things.

8 Likes

Thanks. Where does it say that the new tags have built in safe guard in them?

Its not written down but you can feel it if you try to sense the source of the energy from the tag while meditating. We already know that the tags work by have a connection with its own pocket dimension. Its like a huge dam and the tag is a tiny tap connected to it. The tag trickles down the energy from the pocket dimension. So there is a slow and steady flow which is gentle on the energy body. That’s what I meant by safeguards. If you wear more tags, there are different pocket dimensions which trickle down the energy through the tags. Most of the tags don’t clash with each other so the energies kinda synergize while working on the energybody.
If you boost the tags it like strengthening the connection to the pocket dimension so more flow from the tap (tag). This is my understanding.

5 Likes

I’m realizing that I’m accumulating many items/dog tags from Dream. :smile: I’m trying to figure out if I should be wearing all of them at the same time or some at certain times. I’ve been wearing about 5-6 items but got some more recently.

Does anyone have any advice on when to wear certain items / dog tags? or do you wear ALL of them at the same time?
i.e When reading wear Memory or Cognitive item and when done, take it off.

Thanks !

4 Likes

Yeah, I find it better this way. For instance, I’ll keep Divine Balance, Shielding, and Eternity Redux on me 24/7. If I’m going on a climbing trip, I’ll throw APE on as well. If I’m going out around friends, I’ll grab Lion and Matchmaker. Meditation and learning - IPF, Intercession, and Cognitive.

I used to carry them all at once. I’ve been noticing less fatigue this way and more of the fields effects shining through :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @pranic_climber. Are you wearing these as necklaces? It sounds like it’s better and effective.

My daily all-day item had been:
a pendant w/ 3 custom fields [matchmaker, good luck, attract wealth]

Then I added these dog tags to my daily wear:
Best Path in Life
Abundance & Prosperity
Intercession

I just got Voice of Charisma so would like to wear that also. :confused:

I just feel weighed down by the dog tags around my neck plus I’m getting more tired easily. I don’t know how to split these up.

2 Likes

@Starlight Nice! Voice of Charisma sounded great. Keep me updated on your experiences with it. :smiley:

Divine Balance is really the only one I wear as a necklace nowadays. Eternity Redux is on a piece of Aquamarine, so I just keep that it my pocket.

For the other tags, I removed the chains and just placed them in my pocket as well. If I’m meditating, I’ll hold them in my hands. I used to wear them all as necklaces… it was a bit much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, the fatigue could be from too much information trying to enter your system at once… do you listen to a lot of audios too?

The Ancient Arts series could help with fatigue. A lot of users reported “The Flow of Jing” helped counteract the effects of fatigue from using too many fields.

“The Skeptic” could be another option for a nice boost :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think thats too many tags… I mean, if you want go get faster results, you can use 2 tags and 1 mandala… But you already know that…
My opinion, I wont interfere with your will!

4 Likes

Definitely! I will update with results. I’ve been told in the past that my tone has come across harshly so hopefully, this will help.

Actually, I do listen to some of Sapien’s audios i.e Ancient Arts, Bountiful Harvest etc. Maybe I need to take the dog tags off when listening to audios… ?
Also, I completely forgot that I had some mandalas on the back of my phone. Ehh… I might need to remove them. :grimacing:

I didn’t think that this would help with energy boost. Will try it! Thank you!!

Thanks @anon17734191 but I didn’t know that. Can you explain further, please.

1 Like

Uh, its in the forum :smiley:
Please someone explain, its somewhere in my conceptual thinking…
Edit: @Starlight
Well, here’s @pranic_climber explanation…

6 Likes

Thanks for finding it and sharing @anon17734191! I need to weed out some items that I’m wearing it looks like. :wink:

1 Like

I carried about 24 fields not too long ago and even tho I can handle it, my results were slooooooow or felt as if nothing was happening at all. So I weeded a bunch of tags and now just sticking to use different ones on different occasions but also just keeping my main ones on like divine balance and eternity and fearlessness. And. Unlimited energy 2.0 here and there :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Also I saw an explanation above about energies trying to enter your subconscious or what not and now I wonder if the crystal or stones I carry with me as well are part of that weighing down equation? If anyone could be so kind to elaborate.